Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$207
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
14,071 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsother hotelsfashion show malllobby barhigher floorsitting areastrip viewresort feeper dayfitness centercasino floor
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am a little bit late with this review, but I still wanted to let everyone know about our annual trip to Las Vegas and the beautiful Encore at Wynn. Arrived on a Thursday early morning and our room was not ready which was not a problem since it was so early on our arrival. As I checked in I asked the young lady if there were any possible pay upgrades. She said we could upgrade to a Parlor suite, I asked what the next step up was and she told me about the Salon suite. I figured what the heck why not. What a beautiful room overlooking the strip. I was worried about it being on the 8th floor, but we had no problems with noise. It was worth every dime. My wife felt like a queen for 4 days. We ate at the Country Club, Sinatra's and Le Cave, had fantastic meals at all. Golf at the course was again truly amazing and our caddie David goes above and beyond. We have had David as our caddy before and he remembers everything. It is like visiting an old friend. We have stayed in a number of hotels in Las Vegas and the Wynn Encore is by far the finest hotel you can stay at hands down!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank npc2010
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I can not say enough about the Encore Tower Suites. This was an amazing vacation for me. The hotel is so luxurious. Everything about the experience is first class. The food, the casino, the service. One of the things that you must do is go to the Spa. It is a blissful experience that puts you in total relaxation mode. I have traveled all over the country, and have never found a hotel that comes within a country mile of the quality and experience then that I had at the Encore Tower Suites. Bravo!!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Parlor Suite. It was amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Been to Las Vegas 3 times and this was by far the best hotel we've stayed in. The rooms were amazing, the service was effortless. Fabulous food. for non gamblers this is a great place to sty in Vegas!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Gail M
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband nd I enjoyed staying at the Encore for the last two Summers but this year it was just disappointing and boring, with no innovations, not a single different decoration, the vegetarian options were far from impressive. I am 33 nd never had backaches but sleeping on a bed that is not flat even has given me backaches. All that would have been forgotten if it wasn't for the manager to show up at the pool bar and MUTE the volume right while the game was on for about 30' already, for the frustration of all World Cup fan guests. RUDE. Will not come back.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Myra_LA
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff here is wonderful. They treat guests as valuable and with respect. My favorite hotel in Las Vegas! Hotel is gorgeous and clean... Steve Wynn has wonderful taste...these rooms are so lovely and spacious!

Room Tip: Ask for a room NOT over the club(s)...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends