“Nice to be back at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
California
“Nice to be back at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It has been 2 years since our return to the hotel. It's like coming home. We just love it there. From Check- in to departure we really had a really terrific time. The upgrade to one bedroom suite was ready for us when we had our early arrival which we did not expect. That was great! We were able to relax really by the pool with a drink. Must see the Le Reve show. It's none stop action. This time we were at the Parasol up for drinks after dinner. It was great! with light shows every 30 minutes.
We will be back again hopefully soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank shibumi29

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,867)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fontana, California
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family and I stayed at Encore for two complimentary nights in June. It was absolutely fabulous. The kids really enjoyed having an extra TV in the bathroom because they didn't want to watch the same thing we were watching. Luckily, the bathroom is quite large to accommodate the two chairs they rolled in there to lounge in. My husband and I have stayed here before, and love the layout and design of the rooms. The remote access to the drapes/sheers and lighting is fantastic. The only thing my kids would have liked to see on the property was a game room or more activities for kids besides the 4ft lounge pool. If you ever get the chance, I would highly recommend you stay at Encore.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Lavanda V
Wheeling, Illinois
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel just gets better and better. Rooms are beautiful and immaculate. the staff are outstanding. Casino is the very best in town. Guests are always treated with the utmost respect.
Restaurants are always the best. I cannot say enough about my experiences here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Wombat999
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here in March 2014. I reserved the hotel and flight right from the hotel website, in which I never do. However, it was the cheapest price for both that I could find anywhere. We got an upgraded room and it was amazing. We stayed for 4 days and 3 nights. The view from the room was breath taking and the room was nicely stocked and very clean. The casino is a little small but there are plenty of choices. The fitness center was very nice and was included in the stay. I have never seen such a well equipped gym before at a hotel. It had everything, even free water bottles and fruit. Nice touch! It was a little too cold to swim but we did visit the pool area and it was nice too. You really feel special when you stay here, plus is is located right in the middle of most everything. We will be back when we can afford it since I lost enough money playing blackjack the entire weekend. Thanks.

Room Tip: Go for the upgrade to a higher floor. It is worth the money!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jbturph
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am a little bit late with this review, but I still wanted to let everyone know about our annual trip to Las Vegas and the beautiful Encore at Wynn. Arrived on a Thursday early morning and our room was not ready which was not a problem since it was so early on our arrival. As I checked in I asked the young lady if there were any possible pay upgrades. She said we could upgrade to a Parlor suite, I asked what the next step up was and she told me about the Salon suite. I figured what the heck why not. What a beautiful room overlooking the strip. I was worried about it being on the 8th floor, but we had no problems with noise. It was worth every dime. My wife felt like a queen for 4 days. We ate at the Country Club, Sinatra's and Le Cave, had fantastic meals at all. Golf at the course was again truly amazing and our caddie David goes above and beyond. We have had David as our caddy before and he remembers everything. It is like visiting an old friend. We have stayed in a number of hotels in Las Vegas and the Wynn Encore is by far the finest hotel you can stay at hands down!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank npc2010
Millstone, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I can not say enough about the Encore Tower Suites. This was an amazing vacation for me. The hotel is so luxurious. Everything about the experience is first class. The food, the casino, the service. One of the things that you must do is go to the Spa. It is a blissful experience that puts you in total relaxation mode. I have traveled all over the country, and have never found a hotel that comes within a country mile of the quality and experience then that I had at the Encore Tower Suites. Bravo!!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Parlor Suite. It was amazing.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Scott D
Windermere, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Been to Las Vegas 3 times and this was by far the best hotel we've stayed in. The rooms were amazing, the service was effortless. Fabulous food. for non gamblers this is a great place to sty in Vegas!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business