“Fantastic!!!”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #4 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We spent 5 nights here (9 - 14 June 2014) and absolutely loved it. This was our third trip to Vegas in 4 years and we have previously stayed at the Trump and more recently the Wynn. We decided to give the Encore a try this time for a change. Good decision.
The Encore lends itself to a pretty varied age group generally but there are a lot of youngsters present in the evenings - I think they come in from other hotels to attend the Encore Clubs. I have heard from other reviews on this site that there was a lot of noise from the Clubs - not so in our opinion but then again we were on the 62nd floor and faced the south side of the Strip (something to possibly bear in mind if you want a quiet room).
Our room was heavenly - it was a suite with a separate bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. I thought nothing could beat the Wynn for room comfort - well, I think the Encore does. The bathroom is identical to that of the Wynn but the room is significantly bigger. We were upgraded to a room on the 62nd floor because my partner wanted a view of the golf course. This cost only an additional $20 a night and we were glad we took it. If I have any criticism of the room (and it is minor) it would be the rather dubious stains on the L shaped sofa in the sitting room. We tried not to think about how these came to be there...
The housekeeping staff are unobtrusive, very low key, work really hard and are excellent at what they do. They keep the bathroom well stocked with fabulous Bambu toiletries.
We loved the pool area - the staff there are all gorgeous, attentive, friendly and are a credit to the Wynn brand. I couldn't get enough of the European pool. During the week you are relaxed with easy-listening music and come the weekend, it gets louder and clubby. We loved both but it might put some older or more conservative types off (my mother certainly wouldn't have approved....) You will encounter a lot of beautiful people at the European pool and no children are allowed in (great - no splashing, inflatables or bombing).
We didn't try the spa but it looked - and smelled - fantastic. It has a Buddha, zen-like vibe and was even relaxing to walk through. The shop located adjacent to the spa was really well stocked (loved the Coola sunscreen brand - we don't get that in the UK) and the girls who work there are lovely.
We didn't do a lot of gambling in the casino - it was a bit smoky, but we ate in some of the restaurants (loved the Asian one - Wazuzu?) and made plenty use of the Eastside Bar, Southside Bar and the duelling piano bar. The lychee martini is to die for...
All in all, a fabulous experience. Pricey - yes, but you get what you pay for and you work hard for your holiday so you deserve it. I was sad to leave but will certainly be back. This is now our hotel of choice in Vegas. Enjoy!

Room Tip: If you want to avoid any noise from the Clubs ask for a room facing the Strip and high up.
3  Thank TAmember8
There are newer reviews for Encore At Wynn Las Vegas

Reviewed 20 June 2014

OMG, the rooms are Great.. The shower is to die for, great pressure.. The beds are Great.. The staff goes out of his or her way to accommodate..

There could have been more variety in the machines but overall it was no big deal... I had a good time and would come again....

I did not like the fact that both pools were not open based on the crowd. I think if they did not have enough people at one, they would close one pool and condense . I like the Wynn pool better and it was closed, so we had to go to the smaller one, but on the third day, it was open and I made up my mind it was bigger, more room to move around....

Overall... GREAT HOTEL.. I will be there again...............................

Room Tip: Hmmmmmmm... Call front desk directly....
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My DW and I spent 4 glorious days at the Wynncore! We were asked if we wanted an upgrade to a Encore Panoramic Suite and we said yes!. Our room was on the 51 floor and iit was lovely. We actually spent all our time at Encore...except for a fab meal at Sinatra.

The CW service was splendid..Wendy and Sandy you are amazing see you both this NYE!

We had some good fortune and won some decent jackpots.

The room was beautiful, room service was fantastic, and the customer service was GREAT!

Our host continues to provide us withoutstanding service! Thanks EC...you rock!

looking froward to spending 4 days at Encore for January 1st!

Room Tip: High floor gives great views!
1  Thank YukonSloMo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We really enjoyed the luxury of the experience and panoramic view suite on the 61st floor which was a $30/night upgrade offered at check in.

Amazing shower in the room -- I want to put one like that in house now! This has been our favorite of all the places we've stayed in Las Vegas over the years. We particularly enjoyed some of the thought that went into the room design -- floor to ceiling windows, the one button touch to turn out all lights, our name appearing on the phone, the privacy button, etc. We'll be back!

Staying on the 61st floor, I did notice I was roughly about eye-level with a previous 42nd floor room at Palazzo and was puzzled about that until I noticed 40-49 were missing from the elevator. Apparently that was a specific accommodation for guests who might have superstitions about staying on floor numbers beginning with '4' (i.e. death) I was told. It was interesting to learn why that had been done.

We didn't experience any surprise charges on checkout and enjoyed the dining credit offered with our room rate, which we made good use of.

Room Tip: We thought the panoramic view suite upgrade was well worth the $30/night upgrade charge. Fantastic...
3  Thank bowserco
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as we couldn't get into the wynn, so we were worried about the different standards . We shouldn't have worried, the staff were excellent, the hotel was superb, the ambience was first class, set in very impressive elegant surroundings, if your looking for all round first class treatment, this hotel offers it. In my opinion it's second only to the Wynn in Vegas.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank dwell88
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We spent three fabulous days at the Encore and loved it!
Check in was brutally slow, but it was a holiday weekend.
Service throughout the hotel and casino was fabulous!
Room: Large and luxurious! 5 star quality all the way.
Casino: Much smaller than the Wynn or most casinos, but the machines were never really all that busy, neither were the table games - always able to play the game I wanted, when I wanted.
Location: This is the only drawback for me. We prefer being more in the center of the strip. All the other worthwhile casinos are quite a walk down the strip... but honestly, that is the ONLY slightly negative thing I can say.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MandyVB
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here... the suite I stayed in was beautiful, clean and had an amazing view....
everyone was friendly and i would definately stay at this hotel again if I return to Las vegas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends