“Luxury comfortable stay”

Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #5 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Loved our stay at this hotel. Spacious, clean, luxury room. Comfy bed and pillows, which very important to us when traveling. Casino area was kept clean, great air quality, no lingering odor of heavy smoke, spacious slot area, gorgeous decor surrounds you, easy access to any of the surrounding Cafés, bars, and restaurants. We will definitely stay here again and bring family and friends in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for either the quiet side of the hotel or the side closer to the nightclubs (we were told the ro...
2  Thank Kuuipo4310 G

Reviewed 18 July 2014

checking in was a little bit of a problem lady was kinda rude.. I always had to called to get on the internet because I only made the minimum deposit so I didn't have all the perks of being able to charge it to the room, that was dumb!!! after I spend $600. their café never will go again $7 for a bagel!! other then that the buffet is good the food at the pool was good as well. would come back if I get more comp nights lol. my room was great nice view of the pool and the club.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We rented a salon suite in the towers and it was epic and, for it's size, pretty affordable. Awesome view of Venetian and the Wynn and had a massage room with a massage table lol. We had a team meeting here and everyone that came really loved it. We LOVE the use of red in the casino (go to see what we mean) and the sushi at Wazuzu is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank RayH918
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice and spacious. The rooms are nice. However their customer service is not what I would expect from a hotel of this caliber. The front desk staff was not knowledgeable and wasn't very helpful

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Squirrel75
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Spent two nights there for vacation during weekdays. Booked the hotel under one of its promotion programs and the price was relatively higher than other top casino hotels in the strip.

The room size is huge in general standard. The setting is very nice, clean and the beds are very comfortable. Being a guest at Encore allows access to the pool of Wynn which is also good as well. Cold water by pool side is complimentary, not like others, which is another plus.

Nice setting of the room plus other first class facility and decoration in Wynn & Encore made us extremely relaxed and comfortable during the stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank KanMacau
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was my husband and my first time in Vegas in 13 years. A lot of people recommended the Encore Hotel. It is a beautiful hotel. We both felt that it was missing customer service. They were very nice at the front desk, I just think at a fine hotel, the staff would have been more attentive to there guests. The pool was beautiful we stayed at the adult only pool, which was an experience in itself. The drinks were amazing, but a little on the expensive side. The restaurants were amazing in the hotel. We did not have a bad meal. The rooms were beautiful, and very clean.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

the hotel is clean and looks very good, but don't be fooled by the looks.

I felt that Encore its a typical chain hotel who just wants your money and nothing else.

why I would not go back:-
1 - every day I order tea to my room for breakfast, every day it came with out milk, it then took 30minutes to bring the milk up and my tea was cold
2- the hotel is so big staff cant direct you as they don't know where the stuff is them selfs
3- when I left I left my battery charger and uk adaptor there, 3 phone calls, 2 emails, 3 weeks later still waiting for a response, yet they tell me they will call back in 48 hours.
4- we got charged for internet in the suite rooms
5 - took us 1 and half hours to check in, 3 men stood there chatting between them selfs instead of serving.... the que was out side reception.

so my advise ... stay away and book some where else.

Room Tip: all rooms are a con
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends