Encore At Wynn Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$190
US$146
US$189
US$144
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$79
US$304
US$259
US$79
US$45
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$208
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
US$58
US$21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$112
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$90
13,918 results
All reviewseuropean poolle revered cardpanoramic suitesw steakhousebeautiful hotelfloor to ceiling windowsother hotelsfashion show malllobby barhigher floorsitting areastrip viewresort feeper dayfitness centercasino floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have stayed at the Encore twice.. once in 2012 and now recently in may 2014.. first time for fun.. second time with a 1,5 year old baby boy.. fun for and business... both times Encore was perfect!!

Ok.. Vegas is not a place for children.. but Encore pool.. restaurants.. people were more than nice.. we have never felt like we did not belong there.. ok once we went with our boy to a poker table for some photos and we were kindly adviced thats its not allowed but still we got to make our shots..:)

Some tips for both parents and children:
get an airport view room - our Maks loved to watch airplanes..:)
get somebody to take a look after your little one and go to Encore Beach Club (we left our boy with grandparents and went for Avicii at the Beach Club - great fun)..
if you like chinese food go to red8.. great CH food!!

Just Have fun!:)

Room Tip: either strip or town is nice as long as it is a high floor..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sebastian S
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everywhere is RED at the Encore. Carpets, Chairs, Lightenings, Decor, Curtains are RED. I don't like all in RED. I stayed in a king suite with no RED decor at all. RED is a symbol of Chinese culture as a dragon or luck. All in RED don't fit an image of the Vegas lifestyle. Please call the owner Steve Wynn and ask for the the change of color.

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Kendowner
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We received a complimentary 4 night stay at the Encore and decided to take them up on it. What a wonderful surprise! We were treated with the utmost respect and the staff were wonderful. The room was like something out of a movie and the pools were great! The staff were so helpful with any questions we had and the service was immpeccable. From check in to pool side service we couldn't have asked for more. It was our first time staying there but definetely not our last. The food was awesome from bagles to exotic, the drinks were soooo good at poolside (a little expensive but expected) and the husband enjoyed the European pool (lol),. The music was at the perfect volume in the casino and poolside a little soft jazz a little upbeat dance, the perfect mix! We would stay again in a heartbeat. Thanks Wynn, you made our vacation awesome :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martyadj
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I love this place!!! The rooms are small but pretty... the bed is so comfy!!!! The hotel is really lovely with great restaurant options and clubs! My favorite is the pool... we lounged on the lilly pad sipping vodka and tequilla!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I hardly know where to begin other than to say I couldn't have imagined a better stay, or a better hotel property. It was a fantastic experience that I will never forget. I'd never been to Vegas but I've traveled a fair bit and would have to say that the Encore at Wynn is the standard for which all hotels should strive. Kudos to the entire staff...and of course to Mr. Wynn and whoever else conceptualized the hotel. I could've lived in this hotel because it had all the amenities you could ever want, and all the conveniences you could ever think of. Clean, pristine, and beautiful too! My only complaint was the ridiculous "if you lift up any food item for more than 30 seconds, it will be charged to your room." I suspect that's because people have taken items and perhaps replaced it with something of lesser quality?...but I found it insulting. Oh, and no wi-fi...or you had to pay some ridiculous amount for service, so I just did without. Other than those two things, I would say this was a perfect stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business