“Breakfast Buffet ”
Review of MGM Grand Buffet

MGM Grand Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
MGM Grand Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #884 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Without a doubt, the most cost effective option for breakfast in the MGM. Food was ok. A lot of options were tasty, but a number of items were definitely old and well past their prime. Would recommend if you're looking to save a few bucks.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,175)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying at the MGM so we decided to try their buffet. We loved the first day which was for brunch so we did the next day as well. Food choices were great for us and the price for brunch were not as expensive as I would have thought for the Mgm. Drinks choices are also good. I would definitely visit again. The wait was average as well. I would have loved to be served my beverages rather than keep getting up for it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food selection is awesome and flavorful, but price is OUTRAGEOUS. $84.00 for 2 people!!!!! There is no way we could eat and drink $40.00 worth of food each.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good NOT great for the money. Had plenty to select from. We ate at 3pm do there was free beer and house wine as well. Since I have a pork allergy, I would have liked to see more variety of chicken and beef dishes.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Little bit pricey compared to the selection and quality of the food. Plain and simple: just very basic buffet food. Didn't have any "wow" experiences. I think majority of the foods were lacking spices and taste. Wines included were very average as well. Might consider another buffet in LV.