We had a unique situation in that My wife and I were visiting Las Vegas for 10 days with our teenage daughter and her teenage boyfriend. So we were somewhat limited in the type of accomodations we needed, considering we didn't want to spend more than $100/night. This place ended up meeting our needs! We were in a one bedroom suite. The boyfriend was able to sleep on the pull out sofa and my daughter slept on the cushions from the other sofa that we put on the floor in our bedroom every night. It worked out well. We saved tons of money making breakfast and lunch in the well equipped kitchen, and the washer and dryer in the room helped a great deal as well. Even though we weren't expecting maid service, we got it anyway at no extra charge. Yes, the place isn't exactly a 'resort", but they aren't charging resort fees, and everything is nice. They responded to any requests we had, with good customer service skills. The ghost bar was weird, but it allowed me to make some 'Shining' jokes on facebook.Ha! The saltwater pool and the jacuzzi were ok...no complaints! I kind of liked the planes flying overhead..and no you really don't notice them unless you are outside.
We had a rented car so we didn't have to deal with the shuttle and cab situations. The money we saved on this place allowed us to rent a car for 10 days. We were also able to visit red rock canyon and the valley of fire because of this. Don't miss those if you have the time! As far as the store on the grounds...it is a glorified convenience store...if yu want reall groceries there is a supermarket a mile away and a superwalmart 3 miles away. There is also some awesome authentic mexican food in the area! At great prices! The gym is nice but we didn't use it...and the internet on the second floor is incredibly slow as has been mentioned. We had free wifi though, so no worries there. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Next time will probably try the strip experience though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas