This was our first time to this resort in Las Vegas. The complex is fairly new and the décor and accommodations are very nice. We stayed in a 1 bedroom, however it was on the smaller side especially when we had another couple come by and stay on the pull out sofa. I was not happy that the swimming pool was an indoor pool so that was a negative. Also the complex is right under the McCarron Airport path of jets taking off or landing depending on what time of day it was. This place has it's own ABC store, Subway, Pizza, Liquor Store and Burger/Pub place which is nice. If they didn't have these things this place would not be worth staying at as it is 1 mile walk from the Tropicana/Las Vegas Blvd. The free shuttle is a nice touch, just wish it would swing by downtown instead of the Wynn, Treasure Island and Monte Carlo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas