Lovely to walk into, and many of the staff are friendly, the bellhop Donovan was incredible. However the service at the front desk was slow. We had a handicapped room, and the door was too heavy for someone with a handicap to open. We had the 'standard' unit -- think lockout from a two bedroom, and it was VERY small, dark and painted khaki green, the only window was in the bedroom. All the photos of living spaces on the website are of the 'deluxe' unit which is apparently much bigger. For a couple who did not intend to spend any time in the room, or sleep on the sofa sleeper, it would be OK. When the sleeper is in use there is only 'dinette' seating. The small space provided for the table made it impossible to pull your legs between the chair and table so it was necessary to climb in. Fine for small kids, but not adults. Since we like to invite our grandkids (and their parents) over to visit we do hang out in the room and it was too small for us.
That said, It is a step up from Motel 6.
We were told it had a queen sofa sleeper, turns out all the 'standard' rooms have a double, but all the people answering the phones think they are queens, the mattress was too thin, good thing we travel with a foam pad, as unlike most timeshare resorts they do not provide them.
The bathroom was plenty large and had a nice seat in the shower, but the shower was too small, and it took at least 5 minutes to adjust the water temperature.
Closet and drawer space was good and there were enough hangers, a full size washer and dryer were included--with complimentary soap as well! Nice touch.
The kitchen had lowered counters to accommodate a wheelchair which didn't work for my daughters handicap which makes it difficult for her to bend. The refrigerator was small, under the counter, and had no ice maker. As all the other rooms have ice-makers there are no ice machines in the hall, so our bellhop Donovan brought us ice so we wouldn't have to pay for it. The microwave was also a convection oven and was a bit complicated but they provided an instruction sheet and it worked just fine. We had to ask for the promised blender but it showed up quickly.
The indoor pool was nice but the hot tub was only warm. It was a warm day in January and the sun deck was lovely, especially when they turned down the volume on the music.
There are no grounds to speak of but there are several shops on the back of the building which we didn't try.
The king size bed in the bedroom was very comfortable, and there were more pillows than we knew what to do with.
I would go back only if I could get one of the larger rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas