I am a Bluegreen Club member and have stayed at Vegas Bluegreen Club 36 repeatedly over the last 5 years. Most recent stay January 15 - 22, 2014. It is always like returning home. The staff are always so helpful. The combined A and B units great and the strip view fantastic. We utilize the indoor pool, the work out room, the rooftop balcony, and as a special treat the in house massages. We love the off strip location as we hate the smoke filled casinos. Even walking through the casinos to get to shows or restaurants often involve inhaling the second hand smoke so we prefer to stay and sleep far away from the strip. We often rent a car, to take in the various shows, restaurants. Driving up Koval, and cutting over when we get close to where we want to be. Our favorite buffet is always at studio B at M casino far south on the strip. Paris buffet is great, but the extra wine/liquor surcharge fee truly makes M a bargain as M includes wine, beer, cappuccino with optional liqueurs at one very reasonable buffet price (except breakfast). This time we did drive to Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, Spring Mountain Ranch state park as the Vegas January weather was wonderful in the high 60s with 20 below zero back home in Wisconsin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas