This hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. This was a very quiet hotel and we found it to appear abandoned most of the time. It seemed more like an apartment building than a resort. We didn't figure out the shuttle stops until our last day so we walked to the strip and it was far. Once we found out where to pick up the shuttle from the strip, we found it to be very helpful. The only restaurants near the resort are Subway and a pizza restaurant. The pizza was really good. There was another restaurant attached to the resort that was always closed. There is a lot of abandoned lots surrounding the property, which makes it quite isolated. The timeshare presentation was very long and I had to be rude to the salesman to finally end the "pitch". They did NOT know how to take "no" for an answer.
I would not stay in this resort again because of the distance and the atmosphere. I believe I could find a better value and location. Not that this resort is bad, but I'm sure there is better.
We did ask for a room with a view of the strip (and we got one) - be sure to ask for one because there are a great many rooms with a view of roof, mechanical equipment or a wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas