Have stayed here 3x. Always have a blast. We are Bluegreen owners so know what to expect with owner updates/sales pitch. Just off the strip so it's very quiet & relaxing without all the constant bombardment of 24/7 glitz & noise but still close enough to the strip to partake of the glitz/noise when we wanted. We have never experienced a problem of any description. Staff is always pleasant, helpful & rooms are very clean well stocked with everything you need. Beds extra comfy. Convenience store on property is handy for sundries, food, alcohol, etc. but expect everything to be pricey in Vegas. Great brick oven pizza next door. Plane noise has never been an issue in the room for us & we have always had a view of the strip. Cool to watch planes land/take off from sundeck while enjoying a beverage! Complimentary shuttle is nice but it's hit/miss coming back. You have to wait around at the drop off point to catch a ride back but it did not inconvenience us. The front desk will call a taxi whenever you need & we never waited more than 2-3 min for it to arrive. [We had a rental car on one occasion & parking at the indoor parking garage at Planet Hollywood mall is free.] If time allows, take a drive to Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon. Club 36 has never disappointed us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bluegreen Club 36. One of the best resorts in Vegas is conveniently located to everything the Entertainment Capital of the World has to offer. If you're looking for resorts near the Vegas Strip, Bluegreen Club 36 is the perfect place to retreat from the glitz and glamour. Enjoy a drink at Amelia's, our poolside bar. Surprise the ones you love with a massage by the pool or treat yourself to a relaxing massage in your room. Odds are you'll have a great time with Bluegreen Resorts. The Las Vegas Strip continuously pumps out more entertainment, casino action, nightlife and electricity than most small countries. Themed shopping experiences in Vegas rival any other destination in the world. You can even go for a white-knuckle joy ride on roller coasters high above the city. And don't forget about the loosest slots and wedding chapels. No matter what your fancy, there is something to do at every turn of a corner, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. If eating is your game, you're guaranteed a winning hand—from dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk at some of the best endless buffets Las Vegas has to offer. Believe it or not, life does exist outside Vegas' city limits. There's plenty to see and do that doesn't involve gambling. Grab your clubs and tee it up for incredible desert golf vacations. The Hoover Dam is one of the modern world's seven wonders and it's located just a few minutes from the city. It's easy to get to and almost impossible to fathom. The Grand Canyon is also within driving distance of Vegas resorts. For a mind-blowing experience, tour the canyon in a helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bluegreen Club 36 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluegreen Club 36 Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotel 36
- Bluegreen Club 36 Las Vegas