“Good & Clean Room/ Great Front Desk Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bluegreen Club 36

Bluegreen Club 36
Ranked #105 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
South Carolina
“Good & Clean Room/ Great Front Desk Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our room was clean which is a plus.

We LOVED Toki & Raul at the Front Desk. Toki is very knowledgeable about the eatery's in the area. Over all the entire staff was pleasant. Loved our rm.

Thank You and we'll be back soon.. :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Hello Traveler215,

Thank you for sharing this generous feedback regarding your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We appreciate your compliments about our staff and accommodations. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My cousin and I stayed for 2 days. Close to the airport. Away from all the active of the strip. With all the airplanes heard not a lot of noise. Had a kitchen, so you can save money on making your breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Had a refrigerator, so when bring back food from eating out. You have some where to put it. Cause you're going to have leftovers.

Room Tip: Deluxe 1 bedroom. We each had a shower, so that we could get dressed at the same time.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hello Antoinette V,

We are happy you were pleased with your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We are glad our condo-style accommodations were a convenience. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope you will consider returning soon!
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My wife and I were offered a 3 night/4 day stay at Club 36 at our local fair in August 2013 for $199. Catch was we had to agree to sit through a 90-120 minute timeshare presentation, but in exchange we'd also get a $100 Visa Gift Card, $200 in Restaurant.com gift cards & Blue Man Group tickets. We agreed and paid, looking forward to taking the trip the following year.

We received a call in March 2014 from BlueGreen reminding us of our pending trip and asking if we wanted to book. We picked a weekend in May and made our reservation.

When we arrived at the resort, we were greeted by very friendly staff, who upgraded us to a room with a better view upon our request. The room was about 700 square feet and very nice. It had a washer/dryer, full kitchen, HUGE shower (with another in another part of the bathroom), and a decent view.

We sat through the presentation on day 2, and the only downside was that it was 3.5 hours long and the manager, Joe, was extremely rude towards the end. When we said we wanted time to consider the offer and discuss it, he rudely shoved the papers across the table and snapped at us. We did receive all gifts promised and all other employees were very friendly.

The indoor pool and spa are a nice touch, but there is an unused bar there that looks kinda dirty and run down.

The resort is located in the incoming flight path of the airport, so there are large jets flying just a few hundred feet above the resort all times of the day and night. Surprisingly they aren't too loud from inside.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PWChampion
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Hello PWChampion,

We are thrilled you loved your stay at Bluegreen Club 36. We are delighted you were greeted by our friendly staff upon your arrival and that we were able to provide you with an upgraded unit. We are glad you found our accommodations spacious and well-equipped. We strive to present our timeshare product in the most pleasant manner possible. We apologize this was not in line with your experience and would like to further discuss. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here with my parents and a few friends for 2 nights to celebrate our birthday. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was spacious, comfortable, and just amazing! The hotel doesn't do maid service without a fee but that was fine by us, we don't need our beds made up and new towels after 1 night.

Staff was very helpful!! Robert was great!! And Latitia was a blast! Had to stop down and see her during the trip! Shuttle drivers were very nice and helpful!

Shops and little restaurants on site were a nice addition. As well as the complimentary shuttle! Used the shuttle twice but also walked to the strip a couple times. The walk was not bad at all! Although not the best at night as the hotel is by empty lots. Cab ride back one night was only $7!

This was a great place not far off the strip! I recommend it to everyone!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Hello Moho93,

Thank you for staying at Bluegreen Club 36. We are happy you found our condo-style accommodations spacious and comfortable, and our staff friendly and helpful. We are glad our complimentary shuttle service to The Strip was a convenience. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have you back soon!
Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

The feel of this property (from the rate to the amenities) would lead you to expect much better service. At check in it was a total hassle to try and understand why she couldn't change credit cards from the one I used to reserve and the one I wanted to use at check in. Check in took 23 minutes - ridiculous. She did not welcome me as a Choice Member, she did not verify any information and she did not make me feel welcome at all. I chose this property to save money while attending the Choice Hotels International 75th Anniversary Convention @ Mandalay Bay. When I got into the bed that evening I found two very large pubic hairs right in the middle of the pillows - very obvious. You are instructed to go to another counter to get a parking pass (inconvenient) at which time I stood there for another 10 minutes while being ignored because the couple in front of me had a million and one questions. I felt unappreciated and ignored from the minute I walked in to the minute I left the property. I would pay more money, stay on the Strip and get better service next time I'm in Las Vegas.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank RodewayInnNM-WY
Hello vbcb95,

Thank you for staying at Bluegreen Club 36. We regret to learn our resort did not live up to your expectations. We are committed to the highest standards of customer service and cleanliness. We would like to discuss your experience at your convenience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you for your feedback.

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I always try to stay at the Club 36 property when I come out to Las Vegas. It is off the strip, away from most of the madness, with comfortable accommodations, great amenities, and attentive staff. The only "but" that I have is that they sometimes do not pay attention to special requests. I have had two major milestones celebrated in Vegas : my 50th birthday and my 55th birthday. Each time I requested something extra - a room upgrade, a fruit basket, or a bottle of wine and each time was turned down. After 8-9 hours of travel, it is sometimes just cool getting to your room and enjoying a perk. However, I always seem to pick a big fight weekend for my B-day celebrations. Still I would recommend as a great choice for accommodations.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the shuttle to the strip in lieu of taxi or rentals.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank khall26581
Hello khall26581,

Thank you for choosing Bluegreen Club 36. We are glad you enjoyed our off The Strip location, condo-style accommodations, amenities, and staff. We regret to learn where your experience fell short. We would like to further discuss your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com at your convenience. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you will consider returning soon!
Michigan City, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was VERY pleased with the service here. The staff are more than helpful and so kind. They gave my sister chocolates and a bottle of wine for her 21st birthday and upgraded our room! The rooms were comfortable and perfect in every way. I would say this was one of the best vacations I have ever had thanks to all of the hard working staff.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jelan E
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Club 36, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Hello Jelan E,

Thank you for staying and celebrating your sister's birthday at Bluegreen Club 36. We appreciate your compliments regarding your staff and the service provided to you. We hope to welcome you back soon for another fantastic stay!