The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
3,594 results
All reviewssmall casinoheavenly bedoff the stripspg pointsspg memberhour starbucksbusiness hoteltwo blocksstarbucks coffeeferris wheelbreakfast buffetellis islandquiet hotelhigh rollernon smokingslot machinescasino area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed here during our trip to Phoenix. The hotel is located in a great location right off the strip, but parking a truck with a trailer was a nightmare. The staff were very friendly, the room was clean, but there was nothing special about the room. The fridge did not work, and the rooms were not soundproof at all (I could very clearly hear the people in the other room and their kids watching their Frozen movie at full bore, screaming at 1am that they didn't want to go to sleep ;). The restaurant in the hotel was excellent, and the bed was amazingly comfortable. I probably would not choose to stay there again unless I had to...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
WestinL, General Manager at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our hotel. We are committed to providing our guests with superior service to ensure their visit is the best it can be. Your feedback will allow us to identify areas where we can make improvements and we offer our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences that may have impacted your stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back and to go above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My first time staying at The Westin almost two years ago I thought what a small hotel and casino this is. Then I realized it was the perfect size. Less than 5 minutes to get from your hotel room to your car, decent size room, Starbucks Coffee in the room, Starbucks Coffee located in the casino, rental car service located in the hotel, bottle water in the room complimentary, small fridge in the room without an extra charge, pet friendly, happy hour for all hotel guest, happy hour gambling is a blast, perfect view of the High Roller at the LINQ (depending on your room location) and EXCELLENT customer service on top of it. Awesome perks for Gold and Platinum members. I have taken friends numerous times with me and they loved the service, location, and let's not forget the Heavenly Beds!

Hotel location from the strip is about a 5 to 6 minute walk depending on your speed. Across the street from Bally"s Hotel and Casino, around the corner from the LINQ, across the street from Ellis Island Casino that has the best BBQ and Pizza.

It's hard for me to stay at the larger hotels now. Knowing that I have to pay for coffee and a fridge for an outrages price. When i can just stay at The Westin Las Vegas. This is Service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino and Spa. It sounds like you had a great time during your visit to Las Vegas and it truly makes us happy to read a review like yours, as this is the experience we strive to deliver to all of our guests. We can’t thank you enough for your continued loyalty and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel right off the strip was a great choice for our trip to Las Vegas!! There was some construction going on right outside of the hotel which was no fault of the Westin but it did work out in our benefit. We ended up finding faster alternate routes to the strip and also discount liquor and gift stores. From check-in to check-out I had recieved wonderful customer service from all employees. Although I lost enough money in the casino the staff was very pleasurable and friendly. Not so uptight like many of the larger casinos. Also the Suade restaurant was excellent. Kudos to the chefs and servers for awesome food and expedited service with a smile!! Whatever you all are doing with employee morale keep it up!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. We are delighted you had the chance to enjoy so many of our amenities during your visit. Suede, our on-site restaurant, offers guests the chance to try a variety of food options and we are happy you enjoyed your meal and exceptional service. We look forward to having you visit us again at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino and Spa.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Blake P. Provided the BEST check in service that I have had in a while. He was smiling the entire time, recognized my status and explained everything about the hotel amenities. GREAT JOB BLAKE!!!!!!!! This hotel is a hidden gem. Perfect location.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino and Spa. Your kind words for our staff and property are sincerely appreciated. I am happy to hear that the service provided to you by one of our team members was excellent and we will share your comments with him. We thank you for your great review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We recently stayed at the Westin for 3 nights and found it to be very nice. This is the closest Starwood property to the Strip so we elected to stay. It is a very close walk to the strip, located right behind the Flamingo and Bally's.

The lobby is nicely laid out with the front desk, concierge, and casino all within easy access. Definitely a good choice if you hate getting caught up in the maze that are most other Vegas hotels.

The valet staff could have been better. When we pulled up on the drive, we pulled our car so it wasn't in the way while I got out of the car to go check in and my husband could come around and move the car. No one offered to assist with luggage or even opened the door, and they weren't really that busy. They kind of accosted us and asked what we were doing. I told them I was just going to check in, and they told us quite rudely we needed to move immediately. I get that honestly, but this literally happened in the time it took my husband to get out and walk around the car.

The entire front desk staff was excellent. Upon arrival we weren't able to check in early as they were sold out the night before. We got pre-checked in and they offered to hold our bags for us and call us as soon as the room was ready. The check in process was quick and easy. The girl (who's name I didn't get unfortunately) was a delight-super friendly and welcoming. We were given a nice room up on the 10th floor with a nice view of the strip, which we appreciated. The room and bathroom were nicely appointed. The beds were so comfortable and the room was plenty spacious enough. The chilled mini bar was also a plus for storing our own stuff.

The casino is a bit small, but only compared to the other Vegas casinos. Cheap tables was really all we wanted, and the Westin provided. The pool area definitely needs a bit of TLC, but we enjoyed the hot tub immensely.

Overall, we very much enjoyed our stay and hope to return in the future!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
WestinL, General Manager at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

We couldn't be more pleased than to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino and Spa. We are delighted that you had the chance to enjoy so many of our amenities during your visit. Your comments about our valet staff will be forward to our management team so that we can make improvements and create a better experience for all of our future guests. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the area.