Westins are usually well appointed and upscale. This Westin needs a makeover. Not only in the common areas, but in the service department as well.
There is tape covering holes in the carpet and basically most areas are in need of a make over. The beds are comfortable, but it is definitely not as nice as any other Westin I've ever stayed at.
The service is also poor. I was accosted by the Valet who told me that a spot I parked in was a "valet" spot and I would have to pay to park there. There were several spots that were marked valet and this spot was not.
I complained to the manager who offered me star points.
I should have stayed somewhere else, as I paid the same price as I would have anywhere else. The Hilton is across the street and a much better property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just steps from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa