I attended a conference at the Westin in May 2014, the rooms were great, service amazing and overall experience very good. The setup of casino, bar and restaurant were very accommodating, having a 24 hour Starbuck just made the stay even better.
The rooms were very welcoming, staff friendly, helpful and informative. I will be coming back next time in Vegas and recommend the Westin to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel - Casino & Spa is located 1.5 Blocks east of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller observation wheel, World Market and Premium outlet mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention and Sands Expo Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa