Nice, clean not an casino hotel but a hotel with the convernience of a casino. If you can extend your business stay it has all the other conveniences you want in Vegas. Great location with everything near by.
Shower was nice with more than adequate force.
Restaurant food was OK and service a little slow but decent for a hotel restaraunt.
All the staff very very professional and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel located just 1.5 blocks from the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Offering easy access to dining, gaming, shopping and entertainment options: Forum Shops, Miracle Mile, the LINQ & High Roller,World Market and Premium Outlet Mall. Just minutes to Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo and Mandalay Bay Convention Centers, UNLV campus and 5 miles from McCarran International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino And Spa
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westin Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Westin
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa