3,791 results
All reviews small casino off the strip heavenly bed spg points spg member hour starbucks business hotel two blocks starbucks coffee breakfast buffet quiet hotel high roller non smoking slot machines casino area self parking lobby
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This is the worst Westin I have ever met! The original room was a old room, and I found the toilet can’t flush, it was broken! And there was some hair in the bathtub! And I call the front desk , 3 times! There was no one responded. So I came out my room to reach the front and told them that my room is not ok! And the toilet is broken! You know what? The staff just ask me “ did you take a picture?” Omg! The problem is the flush! Do I need to make a video? That’s ridiculous! And the female staff’s bad attitude is the most unpleasant reason of the whole stay! And she was impatient to switch a room next door for me. Actually I think as a SPG member you should upgrade the room. But she didn’t. Anyway, the new room was also a tragedy! The air conditioner is just like a old man running out of their lives, the sound is constantly making noise! I just can sleep well whole night! So I turn off the air conditioner to get a good sleep! You know the room temperature was just low and pretty cold...
It’s a really bad experience in Las Vegas, if anyone want to be here, I will never commend this hotel!

3  Thank joy2139
Nina D, Guest Experience at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Jung Shiang S,
Thank you for taking to time to share your feedback. We regret to hear of your challenges during your recent visit with us. We take matters such as this very seriously. I would like to personally address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at nina.dixon@westinlv.com. I hope to be in contact with you soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Brought my parents, in laws and my kids to Las Vegas for two nights in three rooms. Dec 26 -Dec 28th 2017

Positive -

I had an excellent rate.

All interactions with staff, were positive: Spenser at check in was a delight. The security gaurd said hi and was friendly to my dog!

Lobby is brand new.

Location- not on the strip but only a block away. Ballys is across the street. Flamingos is a block away. Linq is a block away.

Rooms were very clean and hallways were very aromatic .

Hotel is Pet friendly. Pets are very welcomed.

Parking is free!

Brand new bar area with lots of television sets.

Starbucks in the lobby.

Minus

No casino.

Pet amenities was not as adevertised. It Cost $35.00 for pets. I called ahead to let the hotel know I had a small dog. No bowls, no mat and no pillow. I went the front desk to ask for the items. They said they would send them up. Nope. I tried the front desk again, they said it would be delivered. They only brought up a bowl. I tried the next day. They found a mat but informed me that they were all out of pet pillows. Very disappointed. Had I known there was a chance of not having the listed pet amenities I would have brought my own. No follow up on this issue from the hotel.

Still an overall positive stay with the one pet amenity issue.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Deluxe room that overlooked the lake. It was beautiful, the room was very spacious, very clean, and comfortable. We had dinner at Rick's Cafe which was a warm, relaxed setting and our steaks were cooked to perfection. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu and attentive. The G Spa Lago was inviting and I indulged in relaxation and rejuvenated, the therapist provided the highest level of service. We had a great stay. We will be back to recharge at the Lake Las Vegas Spa Resort.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

While the property is a great value for money if you are intending to earn more points in a SPG chain in this city, it is quited dated and shows the age! While nothing too glaring to complain, you dont want to be spending your vacation in the sin city in a limited luxury property like this.

LOCATION: Great location , near the strip and close to all key Points of interest

DINE + DRINK: Lame Lobby level bar that you can avoid, but they are soon coming up with a lovely F & B outfit called Jake & Elli (check on the latest information)

ROOM: I stayed in 1245, so this review is based on that; VIEW: nice views of the city scape and Ferris wheel SIZE: Very spacious room; AIR-CON: Perfectly functioning cooler that helped in setting the perfect room temperature; BED: Comfortable ‘HEavenly’ bed that played the expected part to put me to sleep; BATHROOM: Stand in shower; TOILETRIES: Lovely WEstin branded cosmetics

FACILITIES: Very good Fitness center fitted with all Lifestyle fitness machines and weights and the Pool is also pretty good for a good swim or lounging at the end of a long day

SERVICE: Friendly staff that took care of all my needs with a smile and made us feel at home and well taken care of.

HOW WIRED YOU WILL BE: Free high speed Wi-Fi that works well all over the property. Big Plasma TV screen dishing out dozens of channels spanning sports, news, music, movies and a wide variety of entertainment in multiple languages

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nina D, Guest Experience at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Prasanna V,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. We strive to be the best we can be and any feedback is much appreciated! We were pleased to hear that our staff left a good impression and that you overall enjoyed your time with us. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Very big and clean room,we got an upgrade to a higher floor and the reception staff was very friendly and helpful. They even offered us a late check out.

We really enjoyed our stay there. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple