“It's not the best BUT I have no complains” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower
Ranked #108 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Toronto, Canada
“It's not the best BUT I have no complains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stratosphere Hotel is not as fancy as the other hotels but they provide a very good service to their guests. The rooms are clean and we had The Select (if I remember it right) rooms. We had a nice view of the tower as well. Overall, I recommend this hotel but don't except a fancy room compared to say, Aria, Mandalay and those kinds.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,867)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Helsingborg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was here 6 years ago and came back again this year. I was a bit disappointed to see that it was a bit worn down. Not much had change. Our room was big and fine, but the bathroom needed to shape up a bit. Also, you could hear your neighbors through the thin walls. It was very annoying since we stayed here almost a week, definitely too long. I had trouble sleeping at nights and had to buy earplugs.
The roller coasters on the roof looked cool, but the viewing deck and the bars/restaurants located on the same floor was a bit old and shabby.
It's located a bit far from the center of Las Vegas and the neighborhood doesn't feel all that safe. I would recommend something more central than this.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TwoFromSweden
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I came to Vegas for the first time for my 24th birthday.and since I heard the stratosphere has so many good reviews I made my decision to come here. although its a bit far from the strip I didn't mind that at the bus stop was right in front of the hotel, which is honestly like a 15 to 20 minute ride to the strip. I love everything about this hotel is specially the top of the world restaurant. the pool was gorgeous as well being that it was on the 8th floor and you can see other hotel surrounding it, I got a good tan too lol

checking in with fairly easy and it's only a $10 charge to check in early if you want which isn't bad compared to other hotels. Although I hardly stay there to really explore I can say that I had a good time there. they have another restaurant that I like called roxys's, its a 50's style restaurant and their burgers are really good.

didn't really get to gamble much so I can't really say anything about that, but from what I've seen is being pretty lively on the weekend. Since it was my birthday all I was worried about was partying drinking and getting the best experience of my life. I also recommend visiting the tower and if you're brave you should bungee jump too, I did it and I thought I was going to die but it was a great experience lol

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Sycoya CaramelF... A
StratHotel, Front Office Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to the Stratosphere. We are glad to you had a great time and hope to see you again soon.

Candace Hughes
Assistant Front Office Manager
Candace.Hughes@StratosphereHotel.com
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

My husband and I have been to this gem located on the far North end of the strip. Oasis suite was a beautiful suite, spacious and comfortable. The VIP service personnel were very kind and helpful. The casino was very large with many things happening at the same time. The Buffet, was top of the line, from sushi to prime rib to decadent chocolate cakes! Overall I would say this is a great place if your looking for a nice place to spend a few days but don't want to be in the middle of the madness of the center strip!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Aceseca
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 4 nights in September 2013 and we have no complaints about the hotel. Our room was on the ninth floor and it was really spacious with a great bathroom and plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. The rooms were always kept tidy by housekeeping. The pool facilities were also really good, as were the drinks and food available from the poolside bar (I would recommend the chilli fries!) We ate in the hotel a few times, once in the buffet which was good and a second night in the Italian restaurant. We both really enjoyed the Italian one, the food was amazing and the décor of the restaurant was lovely. We also had breakfast in Roxy's diner most mornings which was always very nice and good service, although perhaps a little slow at times. The only slightly negative thing I would say (although it didn't bother us) would be about the location, it's at the end of the strip and although the monorail was easily accessed, if you wanted to be more in the centre of the Vegas action it might not be the hotel for you. Overall, we both had a great stay in The Stratosphere.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura B
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a nice room on the 10th floor. Always cleaned while we were exploring, and great customer service! My only dislike is our A/C didn't work well in our room, so it was a little stuffy. After exploring all day in the heat, I really would have liked to come back to a nice cool room.

Room Tip: Get a room above the 8th floor!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Salt lake city
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stayed at the stratosphere 2/27 to 3/2 2014. Check in was quick and efficient. Requested highest floor available received the 21st floor strip view. The images online are up to par for the what the room really looks like. Room was clean and view was great. The sky jumpers went pretty much past our window. The only complaint about the room would be the closet which it really isn't a closet. The room does have a safe to lock your things.

The hotel Casino did have a smoking smell but not overwhelming. There is a Starbuck's on the casino floor which is nice but make sure you have your DL for everything. Must be a lot of credit card fraud in Vegas.
The lounge in the casino is laid back and seems mostly slow and uneventful all day. The staff are friendly and helpful.
We had breakfast at the " Buffet" and it was excellent. The variety was amazing! Ask for a mimosa they are included.
The is some great shops on the retail level of the hotel as well as a Mcdonalds.

The hotel is not close to the main hotels the strip but we walked it the first day and it was no problem. We also bought a duce pass for $8.00 the next week and it was good for 24 hrs.

The pool opened the day before we left and although my husband enjoyed it, it was way to cold for me.. enjoyed the hot tub instead. Overall this is an average hotel and I really had no complaints and would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple