Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$339
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
12,954 results
All reviewsobservation deckroxy's dinerselect roomthrill ridesworld restaurantthe deucethe main stripthe north endday passfremont streetlong walkrental cargrand canyonroom keytrip to vegascasinolas
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed there last summer as part of our 10th anniversary vow renewal week. Stayed in a select room which was ok, bathroom could have been cleaner but we got a great deal on the select room. Part of our package included a great deal on a cabana with a heinekken keg. Pool was amazing, staff were amazing at the pool and super friendly. It was our first day in Vegas and I kid you not we stayed at the pool from 10am until 7pm. No reason to leave the area as the Mexican inspired food was amazing. Would stay there again just for pool, hotel only if we got a great deal on the room.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was choosing either Southpoint or this one for a one night stop en route to Utah for a group of 8 people (4 rooms) on April 2014. At the end I decided this one because of the advertised newly renovated SELECT rooms, free tower access and paid the extra ~$10 per room at Expedia.com.

We arrived here at 10pm and the check in line was still very long. I'm guessing since we checked in late we were unable to get adjoining rooms, which was fine. When I saw the card keys I noticed something unusual - the elevators were circled NORTH and CENTER instead of SELECT. Since we left the check in desk anyways (there was still a long line), I didn't raise the issue up and hoped for the best. When we got to the first two rooms through the NORTH elevator I was enraged because it was just a regular room instead the paid for select room. We were thinking to just deal with it for one night because the line down at front desk was way too long. My other group went into the other two rooms and discovered they were the SELECT rooms. ??!!

After waiting at the front desk line for another 30 minutes, the staff explained that they don't know which room we purchased because it was through Expedia.com (they just see a dollar amount). As a result they gave us another two set of keys, which I picked up one set to give to my group who were waiting at one of the SELECT rooms upstairs. I got up there (it was a long walk, all vegas hotels are like that) and used the keys to open the third SELECT room, which was next to our first two ones. We were semi settled down when my friend told me that the front desk made a mistake and need to take back that room. ??!!

By the time we sorted out everything it was near midnight and only 3 of us went up to the tower to see the night view. Boo! The conclusion of this fiasco is 1) if you check in late sometimes you get "upgraded" to a SELECT room anyways, 2) make sure the front desk knows what you paid for if you made the purchase from 3rd party websites, and 3) the SELECT rooms were overrated, the showers were bad and the room looked dirty. \

Next time I am going to save myself from all of the trouble and just go with Southpoint.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights at the Stratosphere, in their basic room. Was not that impressed. Very long lines to check in, elevators kept breaking down, and long waits on the phone if you needed anything. We had asked for them to leave extra towels but they continually did not, nor did they change our sheets. The in-hotel bars were more hipster or kitchy then what I would've liked, but the c-bar was nice.
The pool was a bit of a nuisance to get to but once there it was not over crowded and fun to be up on the 8th floor.
I didn't mind that it was a bit from the strip action. We took the bus so it left us right between the strip and fremont.
From what I could see it was more mellow hotel but next time I would pay a bit more for better service amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 30 May 2014

First time in Las Vegas and the hotel room was terrible. The room next to our, ordered room service and the discarded food stayed in the hall way for three days the hall began to smell so bad and after telling someone it remained there. The bathrooms in the casino are cleaner than in their rooms. Our AC when out the I had to call down to the front desk TWICE before someone can to repair it. the overall experience at this hotel was terrible.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
StratHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time in doing this review on your stay at the Stratosphere Hotel. We apologize that you were disappointed in your stay and all of your feedback will be used for future improvements to our property.

Fredi Martinez
Assistant Hotel Manager
Assistant Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My first stay was not so great, but I had a good deal on a room so I wanted to try it again. We went to the outside observation deck and was able to watch the rides. With your room key you are able to go up with three of your friends. AMAZING views from the top. The entire staff was so friendly and helpful. I walked the mall, and the employees made me feel welcome and important. I had a king bed room with a jacuzzi tub w a great strip and pool view. I was even able to watch the thrill rides from my room. The room was very clean, and the bed and pillows very comfortable.

I ate at the Tower Pizzeria for dinner and had a scoop of ice cream. The pool is open until 8 pm. They have a volley ball net, floating rafts, plenty of lawn chairs with space to walk around them, a hot tub and showers. The staff seemed very friendly there. They only had four cabanas there for those who like them. It has a great view of the tower and thrill rides. The casino has a 24 hour convenient store, and so many different types of restaurants.

I called down for a late check out to be able to hit the buffet for breakfast. They had no problem with that at all. The best breakfast buffet I've had in Vegas so far. It serves breakfast until 2pm and has lunch options as well for those not big on the breakfast options. With your players card you get a discount.

I am so glad I gave this place another chance. Between the friendly and happy staff, the food options, shops and pool, I will be back with no doubt.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo