Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$339
12,954 results
All reviewsobservation deckroxy's dinerselect roomthrill ridesworld restaurantthe deucethe main stripthe north endday passfremont streetlong walkrental cargrand canyonroom keytrip to vegascasinolas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We went to Vegas for a bachelorette party. There were 9 girls and we got a suite at Stratosphere. The room was nice and we liked the property, but we were farther from the strip than we wanted to be. We bought a bus pass and used that for our trip. The pool was nice, the casino was clean and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ginat4134
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I checked into the hotel on Friday the 18th of July for a one night stay, when booking through British Airways Avios Miles I opted for a two bed room over a single bed room as I wanted a little more space, there was no extra cost.

I was asked when checking in if I would change rooms as they were pretty full (I found out Fridays are a really busy night for Vegas), before I could think about it I was offered an upgrade to a suite at no extra cost, granted this may have been because I was only there one night, but who was I to complain, the room and additional living room was huge, lots more room than I needed, but very appreciated after 26 hours of travel from my door to hotel.

I don't normally write reviews, but where praise is due, I give it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Artshot
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I booked and paid in advance 4 nights from juy 22, but my flight from bogota to fort lauderdale was delayed so I missed the connection to las vegas and I finally arrived 1 day later. When I got to the hotel the manager told me that because I have not checked the day before they have cancelled my reservation even though I have paid for my room in advance and that they did not have rooms available that day And i had to come back the next day and speak to the next manager to see if they could give me a room for the last 2 nights. The hotel took me away 2 nights and did not compensate me for that loss. I am very disappointed in this hotel And I will not stay nor recommend to anyone because they do not care about people who paid in advance and do not offer an apology or compensate in any for this lack of respect!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaime C
Reviewed 5 August 2014

From check in to check out, the customer service was awful. When we checked in I was told that despite the fact that we had prebooked a select room, there was not one available. I explained that I would not have booked unless I was able to get a select room based on the reviews of the old rooms conditions. I was up at the front desk for nearly a half hour when one person after another told us the various options. First we were told that we could stay in an old room for one night and then we would be moved. The next person told us the only option was the old room for all five days and they would not be moving us, however they would waive the 100 fee (20 per day) resort fee....I explained that I appreciated their situation but wanted the room that we had booked and for them to honor the booking I had made....then my husband started to push back as well and after the front desk supervisor went to the back again (it was like buying a car) then she came back and said there was one available that she was saving for later in the night??? Anyway, we got the worst view of the parking garage on the lowest level, but at least we got what we had paid for. There was 0 maid service all week, and when I had to stop the maids in the hall to exchange towels and get extra soap and TP when we ran out they were rude in the extreme. The whole hotel smelled like smoke, much worse than the others on the strip. The shining star of this hotel which is why I gave it any stars at all was for the valet which was great, professional and responsible. Otherwise, I would never recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank nicalisa
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We are Vegas locals and we wanted to stay here and visit the pool and the tower, our kids love it. What a great surprise !!! First, we came to the hotel a little late, like 9 pm and the lady in the front desk was very friendly and helpful, she gave us a room in the new decorated tower, an upgrade for the same price we paid. We got a great view in the 20th floor and the room was very nice, big, modern décor, nice beds. I cant say anything bad about our room, it was very clean and for the price we paid on a Sunday night, great value !!! We had access to the top of the tower for 4 people, a value on itself of like $80 dlls. The pool was closed due to raining but we definitely will come back. For tourist is a little far from the strip but if you have a car and don't mind driving 1 mile is a great option. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family