Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$452
US$670
US$566
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$100
Hotels.com
US$380
US$340
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$94
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$74
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$181
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$136
12,873 results
All reviewsobservation deckroxy's dinerselect roomthrill ridesworld restaurantthe deucethe main stripthe north endday passfremont streetlong walkrental cargrand canyonroom keytrip to vegascasinolas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The first room we had was pretty dirty. Dust in the clock, the telephone, shower curtain full of mold. At night when the only thing we wanted was resting, we woke up because we found bed bugs in our room. We called the front desk and changed our room. Quick answer to this problem, but, my sister had already been bitten. They moved us to a suite that I hoped was better but... carpet full of stains, clocj and night tables full of dust as well as the coffee maker. It really seems like your housekeeping department does not care about the guests. It was very disapointing to expect more and recieve the less. The most important thing is cleanliness... you should really take care of this. The buffet, expensive and not as good as I expected.

• Stayed: August 2014
12  Thank Beckcz
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights and loved it. Our suite was very nice and the jacuzzi tub is built for 2 and very relaxing after a long day of exploring. The price of this suite is amazing. The staff was so friendly. We have now found a new place to stay whenever we are in town!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hotsummernight
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel is a little far from the strip, but the observation tower sold it for me. The city looks so beautiful from the tower at night. There is a little bar on the tower and we had a great time sipping on a little drink and looking at the city lights from such a height. There are also several rides which look adventurous. The Place is clean, big and luxurious. The checking-in was a long wait, but that was fine with us. We booked a strip view room, and it was huge with a TV and seating area and additional seating, no complaints there. The staff was friendly and helpful. The wi-fi was not good, I had to take a conference call and ended up using my own connection. Another very good part of the hotel was the all night diner. The food was good and prices extremely reasonable. The lunch buffet is also very good. All in all its a party place with a killer view of the city.

Room Tip: Rooms on the southern side have a better view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank amsterdam021
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I generally hate writing reviews that give a bad rating. I can understand that consistency of experience is not easy to achieve in LV due to the sheer rotation of guests and the number of rooms in every resort. It would take a massive staff of housekeeping and maintenance to keep rooms in showroom condition, and that could very well be what led me to write this review.

To forewarn you, I'm a hotel snob -- not in the sense that I stay at the Four Seasons all the time, but I am critical of how well a business can manage a hotel. See my reviews to see where I'm coming from.

I am once again back in LV for business, which means some weeks my coworkers pick the hotel and I pretty much stay where they stay. This review is for my 2nd time staying at the Stratosphere. I reserved a Select room for the week I was here since they are remodeled and generally rate better than the standard rooms.

Nice tile floors, newish carpet, 32ish inch flat screen TV, decent bed. My non-upgraded view on the 7th floor is of the parking facility. I believe you can pay an extra $10 or $20 to get a room that faces the strip.

First gripe: They don't provide luggage tables. You know the fold out things that you put your suitcase on so that your stuff isn't on the floor or on the only desk space in the room?

Second gripe: What's that smell? Smells like mildew. Oh! The shower curtain REEKS, which means they don't swap out the shower curtain between guests.

Third gripe: In this particular room, the drains for the tub and sink took FOREVER to drain. This I could tolerate if gripes 1 and 2 weren't there, but now I'm just annoyed.

Fourth gripe: I need to iron my shirts for work, but the clothes iron is tethered to the ironing board, and the iron itself is crusted with mineral buildup. Using the iron causes yellow stains to appear on my shirt. Great. I'd call Housekeeping for another one, but do you HONESTLY think they are going to keep a stock of non-mineral-crusted clothes irons on hand? This, along with the stinky shower curtain is a sign of operational deficiencies that management is ignoring.

The casino and facilities seem decent, but don't walk around outside. There's not much nearby to walk to, and if you walk around at night you aren't going to feel particularly safe. The south strip hotels(MGM, Caesars, Cosmo) have LVMP officers patrolling around on bicycles, but I don't see any of them up here on the north side.

The front desk, however, is very quick at getting you checked in and they do a good job.

The free WiFi is slow, but you can connect up to 3 devices. Decent enough to check mail and check news, but streaming videos are wasted time.

Getting in and out if you self-park is quick and convenient. At least I didn't have to fight traffic to get in...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Reddy45
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My 3 teenagers and 11yr old were so looking forward to this hotel, unfortunately we checked out after 1 night...Why...Firstly the unhelpful check in staff sent us to the wrong tower to find out room, the air was not working in our room. we finally were found a room after several issues, the new rooms were not permitted to have rollaways. Asked for the rollway at 9pm, I had to ring then at 2am to remind them to bring it. The pool was far away from our room. Early morning the fire alarm started ringing (in our room only) and after 6 calls to reception no one came so we checked out, very unhappy...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family