Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #113 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We spent 2 nights here and had an ok stay. The room was clean and quiet. Had bad luck at the slot machines, but saw a good show, Frankie Moreno, in their theater. Would probably stay here again if I had the opportunity.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My friend was nice to treat me to a tri p to Las Vegas for my 55th birthday. I haven't been to Las Vegas in over 20 years. We stayed here at the Stratosphere. I have to tell you that this was the worst hotel stay I have ever had. It advertises free wi fi, however you have to call several times a day in order for you to get it. We tried to watch a pay preview movie and it also said wi fi was disabled. We ordered room service this morning and the hashbrowns tasted old. You would think for the prices of there food here, things would be fresh. I don't think I have ever stayed at a hotel that doesn't have at least a mini coffee pot. Yes they have a Starbucks here which has very good coffee, however an avid coffee drinker you would have to take a small loan out to afford it. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room overlooking a parking lot like ours was.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bev C
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed there as 2 young couples in 2 different rooms. Check in process is a bit long since they charge you extra even if you wanna get your room 10 mins earlier than check in but maybe it is normal in Vegas. They gave us a complementary upgrade just because check in staff got confused about my friend's surname. All staff was kind and helpful. The room was clean, housekeeping was good. They do not leave so many toiletries but enough. There is no mini bar. The safe was locked when we checked in we did not bother to have it opened. The bed is comfortable and the view was good on 20th floor. In hotel facilities such as dining and shopping are more than enough and for good price. If you stay there you should eat at Denny^s just outside the hotel. It is a great diner with good prices but you might wait a while to get seated. Self parking is for free and we had no problem finding a spot. If you do not have a car do not prefer this hotel as monorail does not go there and it is at the very end of Strip. There is no way you can walk happily that far at that heat anytime of the day.Overall for the price we paid this is a nice hotel.

2  Thank Öyküm G
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I just got back from my first trip to the Stratosphere. I had a Select room and I totally loved the place!

Just the right amount of crowded, outstanding service by everyone I encountered, and I didn't feel like I was constantly being ripped off like most other strip places. Played volleyball at the pool, ate at Roxy's (2x) and McCall's Heartland Grill...both had gluten free options for the wife too. Saw the Frankie Moreno show for free, which was one of the best show's I've seen. Lots of bars, restaurants, and stuff to do. Also the area outside the hotel was fine during the day, and will probably continue to get better when SLS and Walgreens opens.

Strat has won a spot in my hotel rotation.

Room Tip: Get a Select Room
3  Thank gnomeman1
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The stratosphere is a nice hotel if your on a budget. The room was clean. The King size bed was big enough for my 6'3 280+ boyfriend and I. The only thing we didn't like was the surrounding of the hotel. There was so many weirdos but the hotel was great.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The first room we had was pretty dirty. Dust in the clock, the telephone, shower curtain full of mold. At night when the only thing we wanted was resting, we woke up because we found bed bugs in our room. We called the front desk and changed our room. Quick answer to this problem, but, my sister had already been bitten. They moved us to a suite that I hoped was better but... carpet full of stains, clocj and night tables full of dust as well as the coffee maker. It really seems like your housekeeping department does not care about the guests. It was very disapointing to expect more and recieve the less. The most important thing is cleanliness... you should really take care of this. The buffet, expensive and not as good as I expected.

• Stayed: August 2014
12  Thank Beckcz
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights and loved it. Our suite was very nice and the jacuzzi tub is built for 2 and very relaxing after a long day of exploring. The price of this suite is amazing. The staff was so friendly. We have now found a new place to stay whenever we are in town!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
#43 of 263 in Las Vegas
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Golden Nugget Hotel
#90 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection

Address: 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#46 Spa Hotel in Las Vegas
#57 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Price Range: £42 - £179 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Stratosphere Hotel, Casino and Tower, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Stratosphere Hotel, Casino And Tower Hotel Las Vegas