Stayed here one night. Rooms, suites are large, clean and have everything you could need. Great location if you are spending time in Red Rock, climbing, hiking, etc. Hotel breakfast is excellent, staff is helpful and nice. Wifi is fast and included in price. The only negative I can think of is it is very close to the highway (215), our room faced the road but even then it wasn't bad, but you could hear it a bit. Ask for a room on the other side of the building if you think this would bother you. Overall, really great place. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. 15 Minutes from Red Rock National Park and 5 minutes from downtown Summerlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin