“Great stay!”

Ranked #94 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Madison, al
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Traveling with our dog, we wanted to be near Vegas, but not IN Vegas, as we've been there several times already. Element was perfect! We had a two queen mini-suite for very good price.
Very comfy beds, nice kitchen area, great bathroom, sitting area looking out at the mountains. Free breakfast excellent, with choices for a healthy breakfast or for pigging out. Staff friendly and helpful. Recommend for singles, couples, families, and pets!

Room Tip: Talked to several others staying there. Apparently all rooms are great!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay. We are pleased to hear our hotel met your expectations and was just what you were looking for. It’s great to hear our hotel amenities and features helped in creating a very memorable experience for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Las Vegas area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Arizona
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

This gorgeous property is north of Vegas in a new Stepford-like community called Summerlin. The hotel is amazing, bright, modern, clean, and Eco friendly. The beds are soft and wonderful. I don't know if all the rooms come this way, but ours had pretty much an entire kitchen, fully equipped. The TV had a zillion channels. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had for an "included" breakfast. Free Wall St Journal and USA Today. Great little workout room. Right across the street, there are a few restaurants you could walk to. I would stay here again in a heartbeat any time I wanted to be away from the strip.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to hear our modern hotel met your needs and you enjoyed our guest room features and amenities. All of our guest rooms feature a full kitchen, spacious work desk and large areas ideal for entertaining or unwinding. We look forward to seeing again on your next trip to Vegas. Take care!
Newport Beach
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We spent the previous night at a very disappointing hotel and were more than pleased to discover Element by Westin. The rooms are exactly as shown on their website. Very courteous staff and the accommodations resembled a one bedroom apartment with small kitchen. The shower was better than any 5 star hotel I have stayed at. We have family in Summerlin and this is the perfect place to stay, especially if you are traveling with children or a pet. We will be back.

Room Tip: If you are facing the freeway, make sure you are on an upper floor. We were on an upper floor so it...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank teinegirl
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It’s wonderful to hear you had a very enjoyable stay with us and we could accommodate your needs well. Our team is dedicated to superior service and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the area. Take care!
Rochester
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

modern, sleek, clean hotel with a fabulous breakfast offering. the room was like a small studio apartment furnished with a kitchen, large bathroom, l-shaped sofa, and desk. the room/bathroom was spotless, and the king-sized bed was cozy. this was the perfect spot (off the strip) to stay with so many family member's in town.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathryn B
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, we always love hearing from our guests. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with your recent stay and that our accommodations fit your needs well. We hope that you and your family will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thanks again for sharing your review and take care!
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I chose to stay off the strip this time and chose to stay here due to the rave reviews. I was a little disappointed but some was my fault. A previous review stated a Euro feel and that is 100% correct, had that feel. I got a single and it is a very small room. I had a car so didn't mind the drive but a cab ride to and from the Strip is expensive. Plus, taxi's don't like to drive out to Summerlin so that can be an issue. This is a great hotel if you don't need the strip and want some quiet. Summerlin is a beautiful area. But if you plan to do the Strip more than once, I would chose somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Singon S
Rieupeyroux, France
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Very pleasant modern hotel that has a Scandinavian/European feel to it. In fact, my room was incredibly similar to a Hilton I recently stayed at in Helsinki Finland, all be it without the in room private sauna. But I digress... Apart from its location I could not fault this hotel, it was close to being my favorite hotel of the trip, but it was pipped at the post by another Starwood Group hotel, the very swanky and comfortable Westin at Lake Las Vegas. Both of these hotels run rings around the massive, soulless casino hotels found on The Strip and are well worth a visit. Elements was a little hard to locate as it did not appear on my SatNav (GPS), but if you type in these numbers your GPS will be able to take you straight there. N36.12207 degrees `and W115.32452 degrees. You can even use those coordinates to look at the hotel on Google Earth before you travel. I was on business, but this hotel would also suit anybody on vacation. The pool is small, but personally I liked that as it was never packed full of noisy children. Breakfast is included in the price of this hotel and not bad at all. Would I go back? Sure, but only if I couldn't get a room at the Westin Lake Las Vegas, which is my latest favorite hotel.

Room Tip: As for a room away from the freeway if you are a light sleeper
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank FroidConfortFerme
Malibu, California
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

My first ever stay at an Element. I'm surprised how much I liked it. Room super clean, built for business traveler. Great use of space, nice desk, and best of all the Heavenly Bed. Free breakfast, Internet, parking. Very reasonable rates. Small but nice pool if you can bear the heat. Very green hotel... As in Eco friendly. Want to avoid casinos, drunk tourists, and waiting in the heat for the valet to bring you your car? This the spot. Excellent front desk personnel, gave me late check out and acted happy to do so.
I will definitely stay here for my Vegas business trips.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Murphysjsr
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Las Vegas Summerlin, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for the review about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel amenities and had a relaxing stay with us. We strive to provide our guests with superior customer service and an enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you again during future travel to the Las Vegas area.