I had diificult time deciding over where to stay with my family in Las Vegas - on the strip or not. But because we stayed just for one night and we had 2 children, we decided to stay off the strip in s small but very cosy hotel which is about 15 minutes away from the strip if you go by car. The rooms are very modern, but cosy with its small kitchenette, breakfast is delicious, fitness is ok and the service is great. In the evening when we wanted to show our kids lights of Las Vegas, we just drove to the city and park the car there (which is very easy) and after that drove back to our cosy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin