I was on business trip but wanted to avoid the busy strip. Since I don't gamble, nor do I smoke, I wanted to stay at a quiet place with reasonable prices. Element was just right. Easy to get to from the airport- just take the 15 Salt Lake City direction and get off on Town Center. Hotel on right. Room accommodations were very comfortable with great bathroom and full kitchen. King bed was comfortable, especially with AC blasting cold air and me under a thick comforter. Not bad for September. Free breakfast and friendly staff top it off. I'd stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin