Location: Beautiful. Near Red Rock resort, great dining options, close, but not too close to the strip and airport. Only complaint is no U turn to get into the place!
Rooms: I was upgraded to a room with a full kitchen (thank you Mr. Front desk guy) so I could keep my ice packs frozen (very important for travel with a restricted diet). They were clean and comfortable, as a single traveler I felt safe.
Amenities: Good breakfast choices, different than most hotels with a nice refreshing smoothie! Pool was excellent, comfortable, even has BBQ grills if you are there for a while. Nice to save $. Gym had everything I needed, PLUS I enjoyed the fresh water refill stations throughout the hotel.
I will continue to choose Element hotels if available!
Oh dog friendly too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. 15 Minutes from Red Rock National Park and 5 minutes from downtown Summerlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin