We came to Las Vegas for a family event from Massachusetts and stayed here at the recommendation of my cousin. I'm so glad he steered us here. It's relatively new and has a modern urban decor. The space (general hotel and rooms) are upscale and very comfortable. We got an upgrade to a studio suite and we're very happy with the room. The bed is super comfortable, as is the couch. We have a very functional kitchen which has been very useful. Good shower and bathroom has more than adequate counter space.
The staff has been very courteous and helpful. Well stocked workout room and common areas. The breakfast is more substantial than continental but not by much but that suits us just fine.
While our room overlooks the highway (215), behind it are mountains. We also love the fact that it's quiet (even with the highway)...no casino and excessive lights and noise. If we want the Strip experience, it's an easy shot down Flamingo Road, but we don't have to be in the center of all of that chaos.
If you're coming to LV for the Strip experience, you'd be better off staying there. But if you want to be able to take or leave that aspect of LV, this is a wonderful oasis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin is just 15 minutes from the thrills and casinos of the Las Vegas strip and strives to keep guests feeling fresh, focused and at their best for work or play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Element Las Vegas Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Las Vegas Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin