“The best luxurious hotel in the world. ”

Wynn Las Vegas Casino
Book In Advance
More Info
US$154.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
Ranked #7 of 462 things to do in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Restaurant, Business Centre with Internet Access, Drycleaning Service, Swimming Pool, Meeting rooms, Non-Smoking Rooms, Hot tub, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent decoration. Amazing technology. The hotel registration manager, Ms. Lindsey was very helpful in getting my daughter the room of her dreams. We love love love this hotel and plan to stay here again. It is more than a hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,551)
All reviews
in 54 reviews
"club"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We arrived at Wynn like afternoon and we have to drag our two heavy luggage to the lobby and push the very heavy doors not just one but two doors and wait in line to check in, not a very good start. The room was clean and the view was nice.Service is not so good! You have to pay for the wifi for like $15 for 24 hrs per device.

4  Thank smasher1984
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I loved staying at the wynn.
We like to dine at several places here too!
Clean and comfortable.
We stayed in the towers and it was only a short walk to the spa.
Modern rooms a bit on the smaller side for Las Vegas.
My husband likes the Palazzo better. He likes the "feel" of Palazzo, I love both hotels and would stay at either one.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here previously, you pay for what you get, that saying is so true regarding this hotel , beautiful surroundings, beautiful settings , lovely rooms. We went to eat breakfast, my wife cannot eat gluten, that didn't matter , the hotel organised freshly made gluten free bread!!. What service, we upgraded for our final night, a suite, stunning!! This hotel is a must visit. Can't wait til October to return !!.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Penske Wynn Ferrari is a schizophrenic institution, okay? By that I mean it does not know what it is, what it wants to be, or how to function in any capacity. Then why am I giving it 4 stars, you ask? Because DESPITE the the lack of professional organization, I still had fun.

This Jeckle-Hyde Operation tries to be 2 things: a museum and a dealership. It succeeds at neither.

Positives: ENTIRELY museum related. In my opinion, it was worth $10 to salivate over the pieces of art that are called Ferraris. To see their beautiful lines and catch a glimpse of their rocketship interiors--priceless. On the other hand, they have a No Photography rule because they want you to buy their cheesy photograph of you sitting in their single accessible model in front of a green screen for $17. Their photographs sucked BTW; about .75 cents in value. They also have the cars roped off to such a degree that you can get a better look at some of the models staring through the outside window. No kidding. And the personnel? Well, it was a late...maybe the boss was gone. Fun trying to watch them screw around and organize hookups, otherwise...not much use, were they? More downsides. Ninety percent of the 'museum cars' are used cars meant for sale. If there was a bathroom...and a museum would have one, right? I didn't see it.

Negatives: Penske Wynn calls itself a dealership. This is NO DEALERSHIP. Not only are most of the cars left unpriced, the ones that are priced have the literature too far from the ropeline to possibly read. And speaking of literature...and a $10 entrance fee, wouldn't you expect a single brochure? If only for the sake of PR and equity? No one gave me a business card--nor did I see one available. No one asked me if I was interested in purchasing, invited me to sit in a drivers seat...much less take a test drive, or offered me a cold drink. I had the feeling I was supposed to crawl in on all fours and smooch booty to get any personal attention. I wasn't going to do that. No one would. For all of these reasons, I say they are No Dealership. Have they really ever sold a car? How?