“Great getaway”

Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
US$43.99*
Shop and Shuttle Las Vegas
Ranked #8 of 461 things to do in Las Vegas
Useful Information: Drycleaning Service, Hot tub, Business Centre with Internet Access, Restaurant, Non-Smoking Rooms, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Swimming Pool, Meeting rooms
Holden Beach, North Carolina
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great getaway”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel boast the most natural light of any hotel in Vegas. After spending countless hours inside the typical casino, I am sure you can appreciate this :)

Prices tend to be steep, but you get what tho pay for ! Great rooms, good views and down right amazing service.

We will be back

Note-
The higher floor the better, just watch your costs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Vietnamese first
San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Poor service (drink server)”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

After sitting at the slot machine playing for an extended period of time i observed the drink server passing back and forth. On the fourth pass i got up and asked if i could get a beer as i've been sitting there and no one has approached me. The response i received was " this is not my section" wow i was shocked. At which point i retrieved my Red Card too it to the Red Card station and turned it in for destruction and explained why.
I would have been content with the servers response had she said. I will inform someone, or i will grab you a beer on my next trip, or we are super busy but i will make sure to get it to you; yet this is not my section. As i told the Red Card attendant, this is not my Hotel, i braved the rain, and walked there to gamble. Bottom line a little customer service can go a long way.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Edward M
Grand Terrace, California
“The best luxurious hotel in the world. ”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent decoration. Amazing technology. The hotel registration manager, Ms. Lindsey was very helpful in getting my daughter the room of her dreams. We love love love this hotel and plan to stay here again. It is more than a hotel.

Makati, Philippines
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Is this a five star hotel or a self service hotel?”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We arrived at Wynn like afternoon and we have to drag our two heavy luggage to the lobby and push the very heavy doors not just one but two doors and wait in line to check in, not a very good start. The room was clean and the view was nice.Service is not so good! You have to pay for the wifi for like $15 for 24 hrs per device.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank smasher1984
San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I loved staying at the wynn.
We like to dine at several places here too!
Clean and comfortable.
We stayed in the towers and it was only a short walk to the spa.
Modern rooms a bit on the smaller side for Las Vegas.
My husband likes the Palazzo better. He likes the "feel" of Palazzo, I love both hotels and would stay at either one.

Visited May 2014

Been to Wynn Las Vegas Casino? Share your experiences!