Ways to Experience Wynn Las Vegas Casino
from US$44.99
from US$45.00
from US$29.00
6,405 results
All reviews beautiful hotel red card other hotels le reve slot machines carousel strip vegas waterfall gambling las dealers palazzo
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019

We always stay on Fremont Street but spend several days on the strip. We were at the Wynn a few years ago and were impressed with the flowers. We went back on this trip, the flower arrangements and the carousel of flowers are definately worth the trip to the Wynn. Peaceful and beautiful.

2  Thank Jdpbug
Reviewed 15 May 2019

We ate at the buffet. Cost was high since the food was average. The food seemed a little dry but the deserts were great.

2  Thank 4MsM
Reviewed 15 May 2019

The casino at the Wynn was exceptional. They have a very good assortment of games to try your luck, the clientel was upper class, the staff was friendly and very accomodating. The casino is beautiful, just like the rest of the hotel,

2  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 13 May 2019

My wife and I really enjoyed the show - truly amazing what they do with the acrobatics and water. It was pretty warm in the theatre so dress lightly.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank ScottM28185
Reviewed 13 May 2019

After a glass of wine at the Parasol Up bar, I headed back to the Encore side of the complex, and walked through the Wynn Casino. I had done similar earlier at its counterpart, the Encore. While similar in décor, there seemed to be some differences, but perhaps some could be attributed to the time of day. A few hours had elapsed, and it was now afternoon. The Wynn Casino was a bit more crowded, and the noise level seemed a dB, or two. I have to attribute that to the crowd, as the two casinos seemed rather alike.

Just as with the counterpart, the Wynn Casino seemed almost smoke free. It is also about as bright as the Encore, and with somewhat similar decoration and lighting. Even after having just been through both, if you were drop me, blindfolded into the middle of either, and yanked my blindfold off, asking which I was in, other than maybe sizing up the crowds, I would be at a loss to tell you. Yes, there are differences, such as the attractive Parasol Up/Down being adjacent to the Wynn Casino, but still, the differences are subtle.

Were I looking for the more active of the two, it would definitely be the Wynn Casino.

Date of experience: October 2018