We recently returned from a 2 week stay at this facility. We have been time share members there for over 20 yrs & names so can easily provide history.
The condos are in a great location behind the strip (Flamingo)
Our 2 bedroom condo was very nice & well appointed. Beds were comfortable and the washer & dryer were inside the condo.
The staff is very courteous they frequently do not know answers but always willing to find out. The shuttle makes less stops than in the past including the local Vonn's grocery store.
If you are planning to stay for several days a car is a plus. The on site deli. is very high priced. There is also a bar/grill present and although Direct TV is avail. in all the rooms you need to go to the grill for the NFL package.
Also when we were there roofs were being replaced.....not great for a quite afternoon at the pool.I think renovations are ongoing so I would ask that question as you are assigned a room.
All things considered a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas