I reserved a 2-bedroom wheelchair accessible suite several months in advance. When I arrived they had me in a ground floor suite that wasn't accessible. They did provide an ADA suite, but it wasn't truly wheelchair accessible because there was no roll-in shower and it was at the back of the complex. The vans roaming the complex aren't accessible. So, we had to walk a VERY long distance to get to the lobby. If we wanted to take the shuttle to the strip, we had to request it 90 minutes in advance. Only one of the drivers knew to strap the wheelchair down. Also, we ordered a pizza from a local restaurant without realizing that we had to walk all the way to the front gate to get it. Otherwise, it was a nice place. The staff was friendly (especially the ladies who work in the activities center). It will be a very desirable location once the LINQ and High Roller Ferris wheel is open. They are directly across the street from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas