I was offered this visit through my IHG rewards plan through a cold call. The package was 4 nights for $250 (plus resort fees of $59). After you listen to the 2 hour timeshare pitch, you get $250 cash returned to you. The presentation actually took 3 hours and was a very uncomfortable hard-sell. If this does not bother you, the resort is nice, but the check-in process was poor- nothing about the resort was explained to us. If you want a pool view, you must call at least 2 weeks in advance to request it. Even doing so, they had no record of my request- I would recommend calling and re-calling to confirm. The resort is older, but the grounds are nice. Lots of families with kids at the pool, if that is not your preference, this might not be the best choice. We loved that part because our kids had play-mates every time we went to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Southall Travel, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas