My friends mom has a time share at this location. We used two, two bedroom suites. It is really close to the strip. Easy walking distacnce. I was really please with the kitchen setup and the rooms were spacious and comfortable.
They told us that we would have the two rooms together and when we arrived they were in the same block but not near each other.
As well appointed as the rooms were there was no sound seperation. I could here my friend whispering in the living room while I was trying to sleep. That was by far the biggest drawback of this hotel.
We enjoyed the pool and hot tub near our rooms. We never did try the fancier pool near the main building. At night we pretty much had it to ourselves.
We only ate at the cafe on site the one time but the food and drinks were enjoyed by all.
I would stay here again for sure. I have stayed at the Luxor a couple of times and I did not miss being right on the strip. This was one big block back from the new Ferris Wheel. The wheel makes a good landmark for finding the hotel again.
Also the staff manning the concergie desk were a 5 out of 5 and extremely helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Splitty, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas