There is no reason to stay at this resort, it's just an average aging property. Look elsewhere. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit in building 18 at the back end of the property. It was a 5 min walk to the front and another 10-15 min to the Linq District near the Flamingo and Quad properties. There is a free shuttle that runs every 1-2 hours though we walked every time we headed up to the strip by foot. With free self parking, you can also access all the main casinos by car very easily. Our beds were very uncomfortable, and the sofa bed was the worst, tiny worn out mattress. My son decided to sleep on the couch rather than pull out the sofa bed. The kitchen is a galley style with nice granite but worn out appliances. Our dishwasher racks would barely roll out of the dishwasher. There was barely enough dishes, only 6 plates and bowls, so you will be running the noisy dishwasher often. There is a full size washer and dryer which is handy. One sample pack of detergent is included for more you have to buy it at the small convenience store in the main building. The key item to note about this property is no elevator and we were on floor 3. Checking in and lugging the suitcases up 3 flights of stairs was a nuisance. And the stairs were bothersome by the end of the week. There are 20 buildings grouped in 5 pods, each overlooking a pool. There is an activities center for arts and crafts and bingo daily. The staff looks generally bored. The game room has a pool table, a few video games and a ping pong table. We choose this resort for the 2 bedroom unit, it was not our first choice and we won't be back. There are other timeshare resorts with more up to date rooms, better amenities and better locations. We would prefer to be on the strip since it's just more convenient. And the old worn out bed is a deal breaker for me. If it's not comfortable, I won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy spacious hotel-suite/condo-style 1 and 2 bedroom villas from 515 to 1,490 square feet complete with living room, fully equipped kitchen, and in-unit washer/dryer. Wi-Fi, parking, and a resort shuttle that stops along the Vegas Strip are also free for all guests! Guests can lounge by five heated pools and hot tubs and grab a bite at the Gold Mine Bar & Grill, serving breakfast through late night. Families traveling with kids will love the activity center, game room, and barbequing at poolside grilling stations with seating. You can also practice your short game on our putting green or workout at our two fitness centers. A short walk away is The LINQ, just south of the Venetian Hotel. Its outdoor plaza features dining, shopping, and entertainment. For a fun Las Vegas trip, look no further than Holiday Inn Club Vacations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, bedfinder AG, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas