My husband and I stayed here from July 20 to 25. It is a great place. Our one bedroom suite was very nice. Great first impression. We parked our car right outside our room which was fabulous. We didn't have air conditioning when we first entered our room but it was fixed while we were out for the evening. The hotel isn't on the strip but darn close. We didn't use our car the whole time we were there. Free shuttles to different areas of the strip. That was awesome. At the end of the evening, if the shuttle had time the driver would drop us off right at our room. That was great, especially at the end of the long day and evening of doing activities in the sweltering heat. We did have a bit of an ant problem in the bathroom but nothing that we couldn't live with. I thought the service was great. We booked all our shows and tours at the hotel which made life so easy since it was our 1st time in Vegas. Very hot when we were there. 112 degrees = 44.5 celcius. I chose this place through RCI and just paid the exchange fee but because we did not stay the whole week we were charged 45$ extra at hotel. I am ok with that because the exchange was around 78$. Pretty cheap to stay in Vegas as far as I am concerned. We never got a chance to use the pool areas because we were too busy exploring Vegas but they looked inviting. Enjoyable stay. If I had the chance I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only one block from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Holiday Inn Club Vacations(R) at Desert Club Resort offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy a quiet oasis with non-stop excitement close by in one of the most exciting entertainment destinations in the world. From world-class performers and live shows to incredible dining and casino action, nothing beats like the heart of Vegas-and you'll be right in the middle of it! The resort features villa accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas, plus free Wi-Fi internet access. Many amenities have been refurbished or added to enhance your stay experience. This includes a newly expanded poolside restaurant and bar, state-of-the-art clubhouse, large Marketplace store, two fitness centers and family activity center. You'll also enjoy five heated outdoor pools open from 6am until midnight, plus putting green and shuffleboard courts and outdoor grilling stations with shaded seating areas. Guests enjoy complimentary shuttle services around the large property and to stops at some of the largest casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, which is located only one block from the resort. It includes a stop at the Freemont Street Experience, one of the most popular outdoor attractions in downtown Vegas. Experience world-class live entertainment from top performers such as Celine Dionne and Rod Stewart, shows like Cirque Du Solei's Beatles LOVE and O, incredible restaurants from top chefs and incredible night clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Club Hotel Las Vegas
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Desert Club Resort Las Vegas