“lunch on the strip”

Dal Toro Ristorante
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Description: The best Patio in Las Vegas! Dal Toro Ristorante has launched a one of a kind, multi-million dollar, state of the art exotic car showroom coupled with the only true Italian restaurant at the Palazzo Hotel. An exclusive and unique setting. A private supercars and art gallery. An extraordinary backdrop for a memorable experience from 20 to 800 Guests. Enjoy traditional Italian food with contemporary twist dining, surrounded by 100 feet of marbled mosaic Palladian Italian fountains.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

my cousin recommended this place for lunch. the location was a nice quiet shady place. you didn't realize you were so close to the strip. my group had salads or sandwiches. all were delicious. the daily wine specials was an extra treat.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Went for breakfast and really enjoyed our meal. Service was good and the food came out quickly. I definitely recommend Dal Toro for breakfast. I don't know about dinner.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We purchased a groupon for 4 and didn't expect much at all, as we read reviews. But what a pleasant surprise our lunch was! We sat in a shady spot on the patio, surrounded by the noise of the fountain (very relaxing!) and a few ducks, that were very cute.
Our server was very prompt and nice, he really did an excellent job. I ordered lobster ravioli and can definitely say, that it was one of the best seafood dishes I have ever had (Just try it!!!).
This lunch was one of the best experiences in Vegas and we would definitely go back! We also enjoyed walking through Palazzo and Venetian, as they both are absolutely gorgeous!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was excited to try the ostrich carpaccio at Dal Toro, but I was unimpressed as the meat was under-seasoned and there was an inordinately large mass of arugula that was dry looking with too many stems sitting on top of the ostrich. Also, although we appeared to be 1 of only 3 parties of patrons in the entire restaurant, service was slow and my husband's drink glass sat empty for too long. I would not return to this restaurant as there are way too many other choices on The Strip that offer better food and better service!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Disliked the nasty lips tattoo on the server - it was huge and right on his neck! Yuk! LOL Food was OK - we did sit outside but there was construction noise. Overall OK