Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$153
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerfree shuttleoff the stripdean martin drivefree breakfastone bedroom suitebreakfast roomhot breakfastshuttle servicemandalay bayyogurtnew york new yorkbusiness centercasino hotelsdefinitely stay here againgreat view of the strip
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed here last March and picked this hotel based on the Tripadvisor reviews (as usual) and believe me, I was not disappointed! The hotel is just minutes away from everything you will need. There is a major highway right outside and there was road work at that time, but I never heard the traffic. The breakfast is as can be expected and the suites are spacious and very clean. Of course you need a car and with this highway just in front of the hotel you are just a short drive to the strip, the malles, the factory outlet, the Callaway golf learning center and the airport. Tempus fugit, time passes very fast in Vegas but you'll find some rest in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank golfedegem
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We spent a week in Las Vegas at the end of August and I wished we had chosen this hotel first.

From the moment we walked into the Staybridge Suites I knew we would love it. I had reviewed several hotels before our trip and the Staybridge was one of the frontrunners. On our fourth day we drove here and were very lucky they still had rooms. The previous night they were fully booked.

Once we arrived I was greeted by a friendly front desk clerk. I don't remember her name but she immediately made us feel welcome. After our previous hotel, I was hesitant about booking a room without seeing it. The staff were very nice and within 20 minutes showed us two newly cleaned suites. Both were gorgeous rooms.

We paid a little extra since they only had two rooms left and chose one of the largest suites. It was amazing. Our room faced the awesome pool.

The room itself was large and spacious. Main features were a full size kitchen, washer/dryer, dining-room table for four, large living-room sectional which made into a bed, large LCD TV, separate King bedroom with another LCD TV, en-suite with double sinks, nice sized tub, separate bathroom with toilet, shower and sink. There also was a small balcony with 2 chairs and a small table. I only wish the door came with some instructions on how to lock/unlock it. Figuring that out was a challenge.

The room was clean and stocked with a couple items like coffee and a small bag of popcorn. We cooked a few nights in the room which was great but the range fan is not vented outside. It just blows into the room. ?

The king bed was very comfortable with higher quality bed linens and great pillows. Finally I was able to get a good nights sleep. This was a welcome surprise and much needed.

The pool is salt water which surprised us. My kids were not so sure about it. One hated it but soon became used to it, loved it and never wanted to leave. All this despite the incredible heat. It is fairly deep for little children but is really great for emerging swimmers. The shallow end is about 3 1/2 feet and dips to around 5 feet. There is a ledge around the whole pool which was great.

The pool is large and was never crowded. There is a section that is shallow and is nicely designed with a waterfall feature. Just behind the waterfall are showers and bathrooms. One thing to note is the Staybridge keeps their pool area clean and the pool water is checked every morning. I saw someone out each morning performing pool maintenance. There is also an abundance of pool loungers with towels on each one, and patio tables with umbrellas to enjoy.

One thing I should mention is when outside it is fairly noisy from airline traffic. It is so loud at times you cannot hear the music playing around the pool or one another for that matter. This was an okay trade off for us since we loved the hotel, the pool and the staff.

A great thing about the Staybridge is the free breakfast in the morning. They also have a few nights a week where they serve light supper but we missed those. At any rate, the breakfast is hot and served fresh in the morning. The dining room is nicely decorated and is kept clean. At the buffet you could find eggs, omelettes, biscuits, sausages, bacon, fruit salad, fresh whole fruit, hot oatmeal, coffee, tea, juices, milk, yogourt, waffles, bagels, bread and muffins. The staff was very nice, the patrons were equally as nice and you couldn't ask for a better way to start the day.

This hotel is in a great location too. It's located southwest of the Mandalay Bay. It's close to the highway with easy accessibility to many places and is only minutes away from the airport. The Las Vegas Town Center, and both the North and South outlets are only minutes away. Not far down the highway west is a larger outdoor mall area with a Walmart and other stores. I believe it is called Arroyo Center.

Housekeeping consists of emptying trash, refreshing towels and making beds. If you're staying for 7 nights or more, they'll do a more thorough cleaning. One thing to note is on weekends there is no housekeeping unless requested. We stayed over a weekend and I have never experienced this type of service or lack of service before. I can make my own bed and rehang my own towels but I really could have used some cleaning supplies for the sinks. For the price you pay for this hotel a light cleaning included with the housekeeping would have been nice.

Other than housekeeping concerns, we really enjoyed our 4 night stay at this hotel. In future trips to Las Vegas, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TrueNorthFamily
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I travel frequently both professionally and personally, and I will say that our experience at the Staybridge Suites in Las Vegas has been top-notch. First impressions go a long way and when checking in at a hotel you can learn a lot based on your interaction with the staff at the front desk. During check-in, Jody was professional, friendly, knowledgable, and succint. Kudos Jody and thank you for your time.

The second impressions that you usually get at a hotel is the room itself, and at the Staybridge in Vegas, I will say that it is one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed. Additonally the rooms are spacious and more than adequate for a stay in LV whether you are visiting for business or vacation. Our room had a great view of the various hotels and the neon lighting on the strip, sans the hustle and bustle of the strip! The A/C worked excellent and we were in LV during the hottest month ever recorded.

The hotel offers hourly shuttle services to the strip (MGM); this is a 12 minute endeavor. We caught a show at the Caesars Palace (Rod Stewart) and used the courtesy shuttle. The driver was a safe driver, and personable.

We did catch a cab home from Caesars to Staybridge and paid $15.00 which included a tip just to give you an idea of taxi prices.

The bottom line: I would highly recommend Staybridge Suites for your LV endeavors and will stay here again the next time we visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ciscospudd
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Just returned from a 4-day family trip to Vegas for a wedding (travelling with two young children). The Staybridge was a highlight of the trip. Excellent location, close to everything we needed, yet quiet and away from the Strip. Even with a major road right outside, we never heard the traffic. Our one-bedroom suite was a great size and layout for our family (large kitchen, huge bathroom, king-size bed). The staff were friendly, especially at the front desk and in the breakfast room. The pool area was beautiful; we really appreciated the shallower area at one end (complete with waterfalls) where our younger child could easily play while his older sister was in the deeper pool. Our view of the Strip was amazing; we could enjoy the lights without being right in the middle of them. We'd definitley recommend the Staybridge!

Room Tip: We appreciated being on the north side of the hotel - a great view of the Strip, plus no direct sun so we could enjoy the patio.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank WendyP364
Reviewed 27 August 2011

As a business traveler who stays in hotels approximately 275 nights a year, I have to honestly say that this property is everything a business traveler could ask for... In room laundry facilities, full kitchens and large spacious upscale suites as well as the most convenient access to all locations in the Las Vegas valley. I have been staying at this property when in Vegas since May 2009 when I happened to discover it. I had stayed at most all other properties in Vegas previously, and always choose this property now when in Vegas...

The staff of courteous professionals are outstanding and make it a priority to make you feel at home. If staying in Vegas short term or long term on business make sure to contact "Star Persley" in sales. Star is wonderful and most helpful in assuring your reservations and accommodations are perfect for your individual situation.

This property is perfect for the long term, short term business traveler as well as family friendly for the vacation travelers or professionals during the transition phase of re-location.

If you have stayed at other Staybridge locations in other cities around the country, you are in for a pleasant surprise, as this property is unlike any other I have stayed at (and I have stayed at many). This property was originally built as a timeshare (as I have been told) and affords all the comforts of home.

You will not be disappointed...

Room Tip: Inquire about a suite on floor three or higher on the north or east side of the property for the best views of the city.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business