I chose this hotel after countless reviews from other Tripadvisor reviewers saying how wonderful this hotel is and why it deserves to be ranked as one of the top hotels in Vegas. With positive reviews, I decided to try it out. I arrived on a Saturday and checked out on a Monday. The room, a Deluxe Suite, was spacious enough for my family of four compared to a cramped gaming hotel with a basic guest room; too small for many families. The windows were large and had a view facing the strip's skyline, which had added a nice touch at night. The only two faults I came across with the room were the balcony door and the door separating the bedroom and the living room. Despite attempts to properly close the balcony door, I could not get it to stay closed tightly. I wonder if I was doing something wrong. Second, one of the doors separating the bedroom and living room could not slide properly, probably damaged by a previous guest or just general wear and tear. I called the front desk and the maintenance personnel tried to repair the door but could not. So, I was told a service company would come and repair the door but would be after I checked out. This was a very minor problem and it did not affect my stay.
As with all Staybridge hotels, the room comes with a kitchenette and free breakfast in the lobby/lounge area. Breakfast was good with a wide variety of choices. My only complaint with the breakfast area was that some tables tend to be sticky after a guest used it and was not cleaned after use before another guest used it. Again, a very minor problem considering there was only one person manning the whole area. It did not affect me or my family.
Generally, the hotel grounds and my room were clean and well maintained. Staff were very nice and accommodating. This was my first full stay in Vegas at a non-gaming hotel. One of the best parts of this hotel is: No Resort Fees. I would stay here again on my next visit. Hotel deserves to be one of the top hotels in Vegas. Thank you Staybridge Suites Las Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites