I picked this hotel for a family trip to Vegas since it is smoke and casino free yet convenient to the strip. I had emailed Ms. Marshall at the hotel requesting a strip view even though we would not be arriving until late on a Friday night and she did note it on our reservation as they were still able to accommodate this request on the second floor. This was very much appreciated.
A recent review complains of noise from Russell Rd and the Freeway but we did not notice that at all. I'm not sure what the difference could be.
The hotel is lovely and spotless. The staff is very friendly all the way around. The only complaint in that regard is that some of the front desk staff seemed somewhat uninformed about the surrounding area??? I don't know how else to phrase it but both my wife and I got that impression. We could be wrong.
Details. The one bedroom suite was VERY comfortable and inviting. The pool area was large, clean and basically wide open. My children were the only ones in the pool most of the time so it was great to lounge there. Importantly, this is not some resort where you have to pay too much for their food and drinks at the pool. you can bring your own beer/snacks to the pool area which was really nice. The breakfast was very nice. The location is convenient to all areas of las vegas as we also travelled downtown and to red rock canyon.
We had an issue with the shuttle. We asked for a ride to NYNY and prearranged for a return pick up and reminded the driver of the pick up when dropped off. we waited forever for the pick up and it never came. We called the hotel and said they would dispatch the driver right away. We waited forever and he never came. We called again and they said he had to run to the airport but would be right there. We grabbed a taxi. I'm not sure what happened but that was the only "bad" experience we had.
If I'm ever lucky enough to travel to Vegas with my family again I would not hesitate to stay here again. In fact, I very much look forward to the opportunity to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites