“Great Hotel!”

Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #29 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed at this property several times over the past few years and it is my hotel of choice when traveling to Las Vegas. It is clean, well maintained, and the staff is so friendly! It is very close to the strip and the rooms are very spacious. I will be back again soon and know that I will be welcomed by the entire staff!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

AshleyT, thank you for your review and your continued support, we appreciate you! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Las Vegas

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Would stay here every time and rec commend this place to everyone. Service was top notch... Pool and grounds were nice and neat. Heather and Jay were the best folks at the Hotel and helped with every need. Stay here... It's worth it.

Brian -

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, Brian. I will ensure Heather and Jay are celebrated for their service and we hope to see you again, soon. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Thank you to the entire staff at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas! This is a beautiful hotel with an incredible staff. From the moment I arrived with my chihuahua, we were made to feel welcome. The suites are spacious and well appointed. It is truly like home, only better because of breakfast every day and dinner 3 nights a week. The pool is a great place to spend some time. The price for a suite is quite reasonable and I booked another stay before I left. The Staybridge Suites Las Vegas is a terrific hotel which I highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lulumom123
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for your review, Lulumom123. We are happy to have been able to provide a great stay for you and your companion. We look forward to your next visit. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have stayed at the Staybridge Suites Las Vegas many times for long term stays and it gets better every time. The entire staff always surpasses my expectations. Upon arrival we are treated like friends. Every detail is thought of to make us feel at home. Breakfast and dinner are always a treat and the pool is a great place to unwind after a busy day. The hotel and the suites are beautifully appointed and have been designed with your comfort in mind! I can't wait to return and I already have another reservation. Thank you to everyone for another incredible stay.

• Stayed: June 2014

Debiwilson, thank you for your review and continued support. We truly do appreciate you. I am so happy that we are able to continually surpass your expectations. See you soon! --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My stay at Staybridge, Las Vegas was a very, pleasant experience. Not only was the pricing reasonable the amenities are excellent. The staff was very accommodating, including needing extra towels in the late evening. Service always with a smile. I would definitely recommend the location to anyone traveling in Las Vegas

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe D
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your review and continued support, Joe D. I am thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations and we look forward to your next visit. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We booked at this hotel for several reasons: 1) we wanted a kitchen, 2) we needed to do laundry after hiking in nat'l parks for a week, 3) quieter location, and 4) there was a shuttle to the strip.
Pros:
Good price ($139./night)
Great breakfast every morning, nice dinner served M-Th, complimentary.
Washer & dryer in-room
Full kitchen in-room
"Tomb-like quietness" at all hours (this property was built to be a timeshare, so it is like living in a sound-proof condo)
Spacious accommodations
Helpful, friendly service :-)

Con (there is just one):
Shuttle only leaves & picks up at top of the hour, only drops off at New York, New York Hotel Casino, then does same for airport at the half hour. Last pickup at 10 pm. We spent a LOT of money on cab fare & buses while we stayed there, constantly trying to get to locations on the strip at varying times of the day & night.

So, whether or not you book at this hotel depends on your travel itinerary and what works for you. It was a gorgeous, clean room that had everything we needed, but we'd have rather been closer to the strip due to all we had planned there!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MototravelerVA

Thank you for your review, MototravelerVA. I am thrilled that you had an overall great visit and we were able to meet all your needs. To save on cab fare on your next visit, I would recommend using the Deuce Bus. It runs 24/7 on the Strip and Downtown. The cost is $7 for 24 hours and you can get a multi-day pass at a discount as well. It's very safe. There is a pick-up right near NYNY Hotel. There are also several websites where you can get a rental car for around $19 a day. -- --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Unfortunately my experience at the Staybridge doesn't match the one of many others.
The most disappointing aspect was the handling of my account. At check in I asked to fully pay my account in advance with cash and I offered to leave a bond for incidentals. This was for not having money withheld on my Australian credit card which could have caused undue inconveniences due to bank fees and currency conversion charges. Michael said that it was not needed for me to pay in advance and no money would have been withheld. After 4 days I checked my account and there were payments withheld. I went to reception and I was assured that payments would be reversed but needed time. At check out, I found further transactions and Blanca said she reversed immediately (she did her best to patch up the mess). To my astonishment, once home, I found my credit card charged of the full amount of my account and that despite I paid cash at check out!! Quick email exchange, money refunded, lots of "sorry for the inconvenience" but I think the whole story shouldn't have happened in the first place.
On other aspects, and considering the hotel is only 3 stars rated, rooms are spacious, king bed is fantastic, but the sofa bed could be better, room well insulated from the noise of adjacent major road, close and far enough from the Strip and the breakfast is an absolute treat.
Maybe the room "light service" should be reviewed as our room wasn't done for 3 days. Yes it is true that we had very unconventional sleeping hours, but after all, this is Vegas and not many people wake up at 8 am and leave the room for have it serviced. Sure we didn't.
I'm back to Vegas next years and it will take some courage to chose Staybridge again for my stay

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Narmax
Nicole-Marshall-LV, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Narmax. Please accept my sincerest apologies that your stay didn't meet your expectations. We have coached our staff concerning the payments on your accounts and I hope you consider this an isolated incident and not our intended levels of service. I also apologize for the communication challenge on our housekeeping service. If you have your Do Not Disturb sign up in the morning, we will skip your room. Please know you can always call to the desk to have housekeeping come up when you are ready. I hope to have a chance to make this up to you on your next visit. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@thmc.biz