Recently stayed here for a business conference with my family for a week as a Platinum Elite IHG member who travels internationally.
Overall, the hotel is pleasant and great for families.
Here are the pluses:
- the rooms are spacious...ask for top floor with pool view as its quieter.
- the pantry is sufficiently stocked...but expensive
- the breakfast is nice...same items but does offer variety. You can take it back to your room too!
- staff are courteous especially night shift Asian lady (did not catch her name but she showed us the family friendly stuff) Also, Kudos to the Hispanic breakfast team - very kind staff!
- close to the conference sites, the Strip, and restaurants.
Here are some opportunities for improvement:
- need 2 people to man the front desk - especially at night. It's Vegas after all....safety.
- need to offer more than just points for IHG loyal members
- housekeeping needs to be re-trained on 'minimal cleaning'.
- need landline phones on every floor near elevators
- only 2 elevators....need at least a couple more for this busy place.
- pool is dirty. Lots of dust, pine combs, and trash. Granted, the cleaning did improve on day 3.
- business center has no paper....need a better checks and balance system to ensure this area gets the attention it needs.
Had a few hiccups overall but the GM and Nicole were kind. Still anxiously awaiting the 10k points promised by the desk manager.
All in all...decent place but need to focus on the 'little things' to stand above the rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites