This is a pretty decent hotel.
We stayed at this hotel for 4 months in 2009 and we are back for at least 2 months in 2010.
Since 2009, the hotel had a 95% staff turnover.
All the people we liked from last year are gone.
The big difference this year is that the hotel has become less guest friendly.
The price of the room includes daily breakfast and a light dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
In terms of dinner they seem to run out of things, even if you arrive at a reasonable time.
Last night was Pasta Night and they were out of tomato sauce about 1/2 hour after dinner started.
How expensive is plain tomato sauce?
Last year the hotel provided non-stop soft drinks and coffee.
This year, they only offer coffee during breakfast and soft drinks from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
And usually they are out of ice.
What I find particularly annoying is that housekeeping pays NO attention to the DO NOT DISTURB sign!
(Don't even bother to put it up)!!!
With the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, they start banging on the door early on a Sunday Morning.and try to get in if you don't open the door in 3 seconds!
You say no to them, and they again come back a short while later and ignore the do not disturb sign.
Not a very pleasant situation after a late Saturday Night in Las Vegas.
These may not be earth shattering problems but the culture of the hotel is changing but not for the better.
My other complaint is that this hotel has the slowest Internet that I have ever experienced.
It is virtually impossible to watch anything on Youtube or any other online video.
If you want to do more than just browse and check your emails, then you will not be happy with this Internet.
It is very slow, especially during peak hours.
Mind you, the hotel doesn't charge extra for it.
Still, as everybody mentions, the rooms are very nice.
The location is pretty good, near I15 and just south of Mandalay Bay.
If you need to get somewhere across town, you can get there quite quickly.
This is a very nice hotel and I am hoping that it doesn't continue to go downhill.
However, last year I gave the hotel 5 Stars Across the board!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Las Vegas the way you always imagined. Staybridge Suites Las Vegas an all-suite boutique hotel with direct access to the activities that have made Las Vegas famous. We plan to spoil your tastes with cosmopolitan luxury and a soothing ambiance. You have the choice to experience three different suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious work spaces, & complimentary high-speed internet access. Enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast daily & unwind during with complimentary dinner at our Social Tues-Thurs evenings. We offer complimentary shuttle service,multi-functional 24-hr business center, state of the art fitness center, & outdoor poolside retreat and cabanas. All with NO RESORT FEES! Warm. Welcoming. Home-Like. The only way to describe it is by experiencing it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Staybridge Suites