“Perfect stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
NYC
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2010

Rooms are large, kitchen are very nice with every utensil available. Bathtub are large and deep. Additional tv in the bedroom. Very comfortable bed, breakfast was good, pool is clean and well maintain. Shuttle are kind of slow. Will definitely stay there again when I go back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Jersey, Channel Islands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

I booked a two night stay here in October 2010 based on the previous reviews, and I am very glad I did! I was able to get here within 10 minutes of leaving the airport. Checking in was nice and easy, and the young lady on the desk (I believe her name was Mercedes, apologies if I have that wrong) phoned to check everything was ok. Great service! The room itself was spacious, elegantly furnished and had a compact but perfectly equipped kitchen. The bed was comfortable, and I had no problems with my feet sticking over the edge (I'm 6'10'' and that happens a lot).

The bathroom was as close to perfect as it gets, with a great shower that had excellent water pressure. Lots of towels of every different size too. My room was on the 5th floor, right by the sign on the freeway side. I could only hear the cars (And the planes taking off) with the door open, didn't have any problems hearing them when I fell asleep. Wireless Internet was good, no problems with signal strength or speed (I managed to Skype call without any issues). The car park was secure, with a regular security patrol on the grounds. There was also a little fitness centre, that had a good selection of cardio machines.

On my first night I went to see the Blue Man Group at the Venetian (See separate review on that one). On the way back, I stopped at a Target and bought some supplies (As I was going to be driving up to Northern California a few days later). Consequently I came back with a few 12 packs of Mountain Dew, some water and other bags. I was able to make it to the lobby with these, but not much further. A hotel employee named Eduardo offered to help, and assisted me with carrying some of the items up to my room. He was extremely helpful, and even refused when I offered to tip him. I was very impressed by this!

I checked out early on Saturday morning, and this was done promptly and efficiently by a very helpful employee (I believe her name was Myra). Overall this hotel is a real gem. Ok, its not on the Strip but its no less than 10 minutes away by car. In all honesty, its actually better that its away from all the mayhem. I'd describe the Las Vegas Strip as an assault on all your senses at once, so the Staybridge Suites is a little oasis of calm away from it all. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank BigSkySam
Saskatchewan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2010

This has been our second time staying at Staybridge Suites in Vegas and once again it was a great experience. The hotel is very clean and quiet unless you are at the pool and there will be airplane noise. The rooms are big and very clean. The pool area was never busy and again clean. The staff was very pleasant and responded to needs very quickly and courtesiously. The location is great if you have a car since there is easy access to the I15 and the 215 highway. Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Colleentraveller
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2010

We stayed here for only one night of our 8 day trip to Vegas and Southern Utah. We arrived early for checkin and they had one of our rooms ready. Since we had to wait an additional hour for our second room they upgraded that room. (It was still before their published checkin time). Very nice rooms with balconies and beautiful kitchens. We had a problem with our TV in one room and with the Washer/Dryer in the other room. They were there immediately to fix the problems. Very nice staff! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank luvtravel023
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2010

If all Staybridge suites are like this one I wouldn't want to stay anywherre else
Full Kitchen baloncy living room. free breakfast every morning Dinner tues thru thursday every week. a great tropical looking pool two hot tubs very relaxing only problem there wi fi was down most of the time. it didn't brother me. You would have to dirve if you wanted to see Las Vegas strip. Rates are very reasonable for what you get.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kona Ken m
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2010

As previously commented - this is more like an apartment than a hotel suite. Everything was extremely nice, modern and clean.. and crazy great price. It would be a great place to stay for a week, and not have to pay for pricey meals by cooking your own. The pool was very nice and not very busy. You could see and hear the planes taking off- but hey, your in Vegas.. The shuttle didn't work for us - they kept saying they were ON THEIR WAY...(which was a real tick off..we should have just got a cab or we could have walked it in 10 minutes via that end of the strip if they'd just been honest)

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
san diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

Very nice place I'm 21 brought three min pins they have the best pet policy, and they have comlientry breakfast Lund and dinner, room was seruper clean cool and bed was comfy pool is nice, not too busy place and if your looking for more of a party place maybe not, very happy stay for three nights if you gonna be more than that this is cool cause it's like a condo,

• Stayed September 2010