“Enjoyable stay, but staff.....”

SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
Ranked #25 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Room was clean and comfortable, location good to save a little, with good breakfast but not open very long. I left clothes behind in the closet, don't expect to get your things back if you leave something behind. No call back or followup when I realized I had left things. I had to do all the work and still got only "sorry". Yes, it was my fault for leaving something but I would like to have gotten it back. Lynne at Front Desk was great at check-in.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank L F
SHSLASPR, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2011

Thank you for taking time to provide valuable feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind remarks about the hotel and Lynn's service. I am sorry to hear that your experience with your lost and found items did not meet your level of expectations. Your feedback will be shared with our Housekeeping Leadership team. They usually get back with any guest inquiries about lost and found within 24 hrs and any items that are recovered are returned to their owners/guests upon the guest's request only. We do not contact a guest when things are found to protect their privacy.

Thank you kindly for choosing SpringHill Suites and for your feedback.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center

Reviewed 4 October 2011

This hotel is a nice little oasis from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip. The bed was very comfortable and the linen were clean and soft. The staff was also very friendly.

Room Tip: Helpful if you have a car,. You can drive into most of the hotel parking gradges and park for free...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TheTraveler007_007
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Stayed here 3 nights for show at convention center. 10 minute walk to convention center. Breakfast is great. Rooms are comfortable, but have odd lay out. (Toilet in different room than shower/ sink) Called for wake up call my first night, which never came in the AM (Luckily I set my phone alarm). Older african american lady at front desk who worked afternoon/evening shift had MAJOR attitude. I had her call cab for group of us for dinner. After waiting outside for 10-15 min, I came back in and she said she couldn't get a hold of any cabs. Don't understand how hard it would be to walk outside and let us know this? Just overall an unpleasant human during several interactions with myself and my team. Unfortunately, the terrible service from her is what I will take away from my stay.

Other staff was helpful and friendly. She was the 'bad apple'.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
SHSLASPR, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback. Although I was happy to hear our staff was friendly and helpful, I was very disappointed to hear about your interactions with one of our associates. Our Leadership team uses web sites such as Trip Advisor, comment cards, and Marriott's Guest Satisfaction Survey as a means to address service issues with our staff. At Springhill Suites our number one priority is guest satsifcation and we pride ourselves on Service Excellence. We sincerely apologize that the level of service did not meet your expectations and we would hope to make it up to you on your next visit.

We continue to work with local taxi and shuttle companies to provide prompt, reliable, transportation options for our guests. During peak convention times taxi wait times may be experienced. Many find the Las Vegas Monorail, located within walking distance, a popular option to major Strip destinations.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

My girlfriend and I were in Vegas for a Navy reunion; the host hotel was the Golden Nugget (the reunion planner had set up lodging there). I'm not a fan of casino hotels at all. My girlfriends' daughter works for the Marriott, and we selected this hotel.

While not as exciting as being on the Strip, there's a certain comfort to not dealing with continuous casino clamor, cigarette smoke, overtly drunken fools, etc, etc. The rooms are comfortable, the staff is excellent, the breakfast is welcome and filling. Wi-fi and parking is included, and there are no hidden resort fees to contend with. The strip is close enough- but not too close. In short, a perfect stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeattleLiveaboard
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I recently made a long trip to visit family....from San Diego to Jackson Hole, WY. I was advised by my brother to stay at the Springhill Suites in Cedar City on the way up. Coming home, I stayed at the one in Lehi, UT, and then this one in Las Vegas. You just cannot beat the prices for these rooms which are lovely and modern, and quite large and accomodating. The staff at the Las Vegas location were particularly informative and friendly. I like being just a little bit off the strip. Parking is free, and it is really close to everything, without being right in the middle of everything. Whenever possible, I will be staying at Springhill Suites when I travel

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My husband and I have stayed here several times over the last few years. I hotel is fairly new and is conveniently located off the freeway and close to the strip. A short walk across the street gives you access to the monorail for a quick and less expensive trip to the strip. Free parking is covered and the roof top pool has a great view. We particularly like the layout of these rooms which have a separated bathroom. The rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast is served downstairs and espresso drinks are available at an extra charge.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2011

I stayed at the Springhill Suites in April 2011 for 2 nights on business. The hotel was very reasonably priced at around $100/night. The room was spacious with the sitting area that is in all Springhill Suites. The rooms and lobby area are modern. The lobby includes a limited restaurant and bar. Snacks (expensive) can be purchased at the front desk. Room service is available. The rooftop pool has a very nice view and a fire pit (for use when it's cold outside I suppose) but the pool is very small with no shaded seating. The workout room seemed adequate although I did not use it. The breakfast provides fairly good options with fruit, pastries, meat, eggs and even oatmeal with toppings. The hotel was not within walking distance of the strip for those in heels but a short cab drive away. I would stay here again for business but would stay on the strip for leisure in LV.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business