Stayed here 2 nights for a meeting at the hotel.
The rate was insane (140) because of multiple large conventions. I DO NOT like paying so much in Vegas... Especially for a limited service hotel. But supply and demand, you know...
So, if you are stuck paying this much in a city that can be 29.00 a night, this is a good comfy place.
Super clean, roomy, GREAT bed, powerful shower and a big flat screen. Wifi is free (thank God!) and personnel friendly. Can't ask for much more.
The first night I ordered delivery from KungFu. It was awesome! I got the green papaya salad and a bowl of shrimp Tom yum. Great food, 45 minute delivery. A little pricey, but in Vegas just about all decent food is pricey.
Here's the funny thing about this trip... For the first time, I took the city bus to a hotel. The 208 picks up from the 0 level at the airport. Simple, simple. 2.00 and it dropped off across the street from the hotel. The driver was nice and friendly. It's not so common that tourists take this bus and he chatted with me most of the way. There is some riff raff on the bus, but not dangerous or anything.
There's a gas station next door and you can get drinks and stuff for pretty cheap.
I felt pretty vulnerable walking in the area and the lady working in the gas station said that I should not walk alone at night in the area... Which felt pretty obvious in the daytime.
I would stay here again, I really had a good quality sleep and shower, which is what I am out for, no matter where I am visiting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, TravelUp, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center