I recently stayed at the SPringhill Suites for 3 days for work, and was very happy with the room with which I was provided. Linens and bedding is very comfortable, and the room is quite dark at night for sleeping. The small fridge, coffee maker and microwave were unexpected but definitely nice to have. Free internet was a definite bonus, and being able to work at the work station or wireless was nice. The room and bathroom and water closet were all clean. The buffet breakfast is actually a decent spread, with scrambled eggs, bacon, toast/bagels, waffle station, cereals, fruit etc. The front desk staff were very helpful in assisting us with taxis and advice on getting around. The one beef we had was in accessing the rooftop pool and fire pit. We were told repeatedly that they were 'cleaning the pool' so we couldn't access the roof. Lookign right out the door at the pool, the same red hose laid on the ground for days in a row... not being used. The pool was not being cleaned, nor filled. And even if it was, the fire pit area is separate from the pool. We had to go through quite the rigamarole of asking at least a half dozen workers to let us access the rooftop for some fresh air during our conference, and we didn't appreciate the snarky front desk woman claiming the pool was being cleaned or filled, depending on when we asked. Otherwise, a nice place to stay, though pricey if you don't get a deal on the room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center