This was my first stay in a Springhill property and I was quite pleased. I liked the look of the room, its layout being a little different from most hotel rooms.
I was there for the "Magic" show at the Convention center which is pretty much just across the street although its about a block to the main entrance. It was nice to be able to leave the show and go right to my room rather than to have a cab ride first.
The room was clean & quiet as was the area outside. The decor is current and comfortable.
The only thing I didn't care for was the coffee maker as it uses little disks to make individual cups of coffee and since I like strong coffee I tend to double up most hotel's coffee but it wouldn't work in this case. Not that big of a deal as there was free coffee to go on the breakfast buffet - not bad coffee at that. One hotel (not Springhill) I stayed at charged extra if you tried to take a coffee to go off the "free" breakfast buffet. The Springhill breakfast buffet was pretty good - the first morning of the show was quite hectic and the staff was having a hard time keeping up but if you waited a few moments you could get what you wanted. I also thought it closed rather early - I think it was supposed to be finished at 9:00 am but seemed to be open for a while after.
I did have a couple of issues while I was there - the tv stopped working and the toilet developed a tiny leak . The staff said the tv was probably just the power cord as they commonly work loose when the tv is swiveled from the living room to the bed area. Unfortunately the toilet was a bigger job and I opted to change rooms which was cheerfully facilitated by the staff.
I did not partake of the pool or other facilities. Of course this hotel has no casino but the LVH is across the street and the Riviera and the rest of the strip is just across a parking lot.
Over all, I like the hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, a new addition to hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center, offering the space you need to vacation or get down to business. This Las Vegas Convention Center hotel’s 4,500 square feet of meeting space is ideal for social or business events. Close to the Las Vegas Strip, our stylish and smartly designed hotel suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced standard hotel rooms. The hotel is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer from live shows to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall, touring the Hoover Dam to hiking Red Rock Canyon - you'll find something for everyone. Stop by Palettes Gallery and Bistro for our free happy hour Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy a cocktail or a light meal or relax in your suite and order room service. Great dining is also a short walk or cab ride from our Las Vegas Convention Center hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to our suites in Las Vegas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center